No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the iX is back up and running, finally got to drive her last night. Then in one failing swoop everything got completely fubar'd. I had previously replaced my outer door lock and it had a separate key, that I lost. So, naturally I lock my valuables in glove box because I couldn't actually lock the car up. Got a phone call from a beezie to come over, hop in the car and try to unlock glove box, nope not that easy. I couldn't get it unlocked for the life of me, ended up bending the key. I said YOLO and just ripped the latch off and grabbed my face plate. Went to start the car and snap goes the key. Looks like I'm rekeying my car. At least she came over and gave me a sympathy bj.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      Well, the iX is back up and running, finally got to drive her last night. Then in one failing swoop everything got completely fubar'd. I had previously replaced my outer door lock and it had a separate key, that I lost. So, naturally I lock my valuables in glove box because I couldn't actually lock the car up. Got a phone call from a beezie to come over, hop in the car and try to unlock glove box, nope not that easy. I couldn't get it unlocked for the life of me, ended up bending the key. I said YOLO and just ripped the latch off and grabbed my face plate. Went to start the car and snap goes the key. Looks like I'm rekeying my car. At least she came over and gave me a sympathy bj.
      Was it that super cute girl that crashed her yaris?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic

Comment

......Maybe

Comment

......Maybe
          Very nice *borat voice* I was thinking it would be awkward if that was your sister I was referring to lol.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
            Everyone is just craving waffles. Its the new epidemic.
            I <3 waffles!!11

Good - bad - good. How much of the key broke off?
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Waffles are the new croissant.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                Was it that super cute girl that crashed her yaris?

......Maybe

Dafuq?

A girl in a Yaris is what hit my Turbo X last Friday.
                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                  Waffles are the new croissant.
                  Your new sig=badass.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    Dafuq?

A girl in a Yaris is what hit my Turbo X last Friday.
                    Sarah ran into a dumpster a couple weeks ago. I've said too much.

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    I <3 waffles!!11

Good - bad - good. How much of the key broke off?
                    It broke off just past the shoulder.

Comment

Sarah ran into a dumpster a couple weeks ago. I've said too much.

It broke off just past the shoulder.
                      At least they can make you another key from the broken one! Been there, done that...

Comment

I already have a new tumbler so I'll just slap that in. I just want to rekey the whole car the door lock and waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up and now glovebox is messed up too.

Comment

Shitty! Hope it's not down for two long. My iX misses your iX.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Drove the E30 Touring to BMW Northwest to get a US plate bracket today, I think I talked to around 10 people about the car, 80% of which were walking out before I even parked.

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                              The e30 got shoved out into the street today. After 2 attempts at replacement motors, I'm going to take some time to cool off before I push it off a cliff.
                              I love those flares. I swear I am putting those on my vert once I do an engine swap.

Comment

We should have a meet at a Waffle House if there is such a thing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X