PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Damn I wish my girlfriend was more supportive of my addiction. Trying to get anything done in the garage when she's got the weekend off is next to impossible.

About to lay the hammer down.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Strike the balance... Find a way to do both

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Don't mean to keep adding to the SO rant, but a few good friends from high school and I, had planned hanging out(which was a blast!), and my wife got all pissy about me not taking her. I asked her if she had gone to high school with them. Wrong question to ask!! She had nothing to say but, get the fuck out!, starts crying and yelling, so I just do as I say, and leave.

Okay, maybe I should have been a little nicer in saying that, but I just don't see why she has to come. She has already came down before and met them, so I wanted to have a "guys night" kind o thing. She gets all bent out of shape, when I had told her from the get go.

Omg! Time to face the music when I get home.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Just chalked it up as a win as I did get the car registered, tabbed up, got my fan switch all wired up, as well as got the aux fan mounting situation all squared away. Its just at that point where I'm finishing the last things and I just want to get er done. Oh well. Progress is progress.

clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Andy and I got my headers on yesterday those fuckers are a pain on the ass. My old exhaust doesn't work with the header/xpipe do my car is loud as shit until I can afford an exhaustClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373218929.789454.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	7157417

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Andy and I got my headers on yesterday those fuckers are a pain on the ass. My old exhaust doesn't work with the header/xpipe do my car is loud as shit until I can afford an exhaust[ATTACH]73690[/ATTACH]
            Dibs on yer old pipe. Lol.
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
              Dibs on yer old pipe. Lol.
              It's either going on the e28 or the 323

Comment

Looks good! Any figment issues as far as mounting it to the head? I want one!

clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  Looks good! Any figment issues as far as mounting it to the head? I want one!

Yup, it was a bitch took all day. Getting the xpipe on was the hardest part though. Definetly don't go into it without a pry bar, chunk of wood and bfh

Comment

Rollin around with open headers is to fun, I was cruising up Hawthorne and snapped the throttle, everybody jumped , and ducked for cover.....I'm still laughing.

Comment

^ now you sound like me :)

Comment

bahahaha, I think it sounds great with the x pipe. You should do just pipe straight back and be done.
                        -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                          bahahaha, I think it sounds great with the x pipe. You should do just pipe straight back and be done.
                          I have to pass deq in 3 months,Plus its pretty annoying before you hit 4k, then it just screams, it's also driving my o2 sensor nuts when I down shift, it's starts backfiring and throwing flames. I'm gonna Frankenstein something together with all the exhaust shit I have Layin around.

Comment

PDX/Seattle peeps!

I'll be going to Portland Tuesday morning and then returning Wednesday night. Anyone needs parts delivered?
                            Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

BTW, I can bring my tan vinyl rear seat too, if anyone in Portland wants it!
                              Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Finally bought a new amp to replace my exploded Jensen. Hopefully this one will last.
                                By the way - wedding planning sucks. I feel like I've been neglecting my e30. Post wedding goal number 1 is painting and installing this fender and bumper I've been sitting on...
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X