Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Always so fucking jealous of your work situation. Shotgun a beer for me Joel. Please don't spill any. ;)

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

    Comment


      Greenwood isn't as green without you.

      Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

      Comment


        Just wait until drunken texts show up from the new office in March. I convinced the founders to get a froyo machine. There is going to be a rock climbing wall, massage room, and two bars as well.

        I really do miss Seattle though, this place will never be as amazing as Jet City.
        Alpha Team Inductee

        2014 Icon E-Flyer
        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
        2010 Buell XB9SX
        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
        2002 Mazda Miata LS

        Comment


          Can you guys recommend any shops that specializes in e30s in Washington, preferably within 50 miles of Seattle? Have a small fuel leak and fuel pump R&R I want to get done.

          Comment


            Fuck I want to work there now, sounds perfect.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

            Comment


              Originally posted by Uryelowducky View Post
              Can you guys recommend any shops that specializes in e30s in Washington, preferably within 50 miles of Seattle? Have a small fuel leak and fuel pump R&R I want to get done.
              Where Paolo works or kassel motorsports in Tacoma

              Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
              sigpic

              Comment


                Thanks for the replies guys. I'll be setting an appointment at Kassels. Do they do aftermarket work also or just oem repairs?

                Comment


                  Everything

                  Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Getting paid to wait in line for the new iPhone.
                    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                    503.967.3800
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Getting paid to wait in line for the new iPhone.
                      please tell me your not paying retail, the phone is barely and upgrade.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

                      Comment


                        You will always have your icrap die-hards the phone is a mediocre phone at best
                        Originally posted by bmwm42
                        PNW vulture pm me for parts
                        Strategic nw e30 command

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                          You will always have your icrap die-hards the phone is a mediocre phone at best
                          The upgrade over the 4S is mediocre, Innovation went out the door at apple years ago.

                          The only reason it seems faster is they update the hardware so that it runs better on the iOS at launch, they really just optimize the crap out of it they dont actually make better phones IMO.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

                          Comment


                            I honestly don't give a fuck about the new phone. Won't do the update. It's not that I think it's such a great phone. I've had them since they came out in 2007 and am just used to them. I've tried going to android and just can't do it. The interface is just too weird for me. Zero interest in modding my phones to do anything other than that, which is what appeals to most android users. The iPhone just works for what I need it to do - call, text and troll here. Plain and simple.
                            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                            503.967.3800
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I honestly don't give a fuck about the new phone. Won't do the update. It's not that I think it's such a great phone. I've had them since they came out in 2007 and am just used to them. I've tried going to android and just can't do it. The interface is just too weird for me. Zero interest in modding my phones to do anything other than that, which is what appeals to most android users. The iPhone just works for what I need it to do - call, text and troll here. Plain and simple.
                              No I agree with you, no hate, I have a 4s, It was cheap, small, and gets the job done. Im just sick of Apples bullshit.

                              If I switch to ATT ill be getting a nexus 4. Id get an S4 active too but i dont know if i want to deal with Samsungs bullshit either, they are almost as bad as apple.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Uryelowducky View Post
                                Can you guys recommend any shops that specializes in e30s in Washington, preferably within 50 miles of Seattle? Have a small fuel leak and fuel pump R&R I want to get done.
                                I recommend tackling what you can and paying a shot to do the rest. I really want to get the fuel hose that run from the tank to the hard line done but I think I may just pay to get that one done.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X