No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been slackin on the 2.7i. Need to get it put together before I sell anymore parts and never finish it.

Who sells the best quality complete gasket set?

Wheres the best place in Portland to have my bottom end rebuilt/pistons installed?

Bonus check Tomorow, time to do work.!

Comment

Seth just get as much Elring as possible, avoid VR at all costs, Goatze is good too
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Bav auto has a top end kit and bottom end kit but they don't say the brand does anyone know what they are?

Comment

Answered my own question. Looks like the bavauto are vr. Pelican has the full elring set for less $.

Comment

That touring... I WANT IT! sooooo nice!
            sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
            1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
            1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
            1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
            (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
            1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
            2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
            2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              Answered my own question. Looks like the bavauto are vr. Pelican has the full elring set for less $.
              Never buy anything from bavauto, they are terrible

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                Never buy anything from bavauto, they are terrible
                Good to know.

Comment

love it when you walk out to your car after a long days work only to find out some fucktard hit your car.....lucky there was a witness who left a note with all the important details
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    love it when you walk out to your car after a long days work only to find out some fucktard hit your car.....lucky there was a witness who left a note with all the important details
                    Fuck, seriously? Text me pics. How bad was the damage?
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

shitty dude! I am terrified every time I leave my car in a parking lot. Front or rear damage?

Comment

Why is it so fucking hard to find seta pistons! Are maxsil any good or would used oem be better. I'm tempted to call the stealer and see what a new set runs.

Comment

Damage is on driver side fender rim mirror door it was a fucking 94 year old
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Damage is on driver side fender rim mirror door it was a fucking 94 year old
                            Wow sorry to hear that bro! Fight for your title otherwise they will brand your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              Why is it so fucking hard to find seta pistons! Are maxsil any good or would used oem be better. I'm tempted to call the stealer and see what a new set runs.
                              My e21 has Maxsil pistons. They are supposed to be lighter and stronger than JE.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                Wow sorry to hear that bro! Fight for your title otherwise they will brand your ass

i dont think they will brand my e39
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X