X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
    Lol, Mini Meet?

Originally posted by 2man View Post
    had a weak moment earlier and almost listed my E30 on craigslist... I really need to sell this rabbit. I can live with the E30 giving me problems, but that damn rabbit has become a major pain in my ass
    It'll work out man.

Comment

Well, what an end to the month. Glad it's over.

Still thinking of installing my auto dimming mirror, but I can't figure out if I want to mount it to the windshield, or what? I have the glue for mounting it, I just don't know how to remove the arm from the mirror. It has a ring thing on the back that tightens up the pivot point on the mirror, and I have it maxed out in tightness, and it's still floppy. Makes me think it just wasn't meant to be. That would be giving up, so I am going to try my hardest to get it installed next week and have a sweet little mod to add to the list.

I'm also looking for a little help re-sealing my rear diff. It's leaking from both output shafts and the input shaft. I need to seal it up and then try to trade somebody for a shorter diff. I have an s3.25, maybe thinking of just a 3.73.

So we are having a dyno day at Acura. I'll let you know the exact date soon, but it's an import meet. I'm still gonna roll the old shark on the dyno, and see how much power she can make. I'm hoping for maybe 150 at the wheels. 180hp, 30 years of wear, and a checkered past. Oh boy.

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Anyone know the best place to get cash for a 325 cat? It looks to be in top shape on the inside.

theres a guy on here, somewhere back east who buys them and pays good money too. Cant remember his log on though... if you put it up for sale in the parts section im sure he'll see it and contact you. Ive sold him 3 of mine.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
        1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
          Well, what an end to the month. Glad it's over.

Still thinking of installing my auto dimming mirror, but I can't figure out if I want to mount it to the windshield, or what? I have the glue for mounting it, I just don't know how to remove the arm from the mirror. It has a ring thing on the back that tightens up the pivot point on the mirror, and I have it maxed out in tightness, and it's still floppy. Makes me think it just wasn't meant to be. That would be giving up, so I am going to try my hardest to get it installed next week and have a sweet little mod to add to the list.

I'm also looking for a little help re-sealing my rear diff. It's leaking from both output shafts and the input shaft. I need to seal it up and then try to trade somebody for a shorter diff. I have an s3.25, maybe thinking of just a 3.73.

So we are having a dyno day at Acura. I'll let you know the exact date soon, but it's an import meet. I'm still gonna roll the old shark on the dyno, and see how much power she can make. I'm hoping for maybe 150 at the wheels. 180hp, 30 years of wear, and a checkered past. Oh boy.

Jon
          Give me your s3,25. I'll pay you and give you my 3.73 open.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
            theres a guy on here, somewhere back east who buys them and pays good money too. Cant remember his log on though... if you put it up for sale in the parts section im sure he'll see it and contact you. Ive sold him 3 of mine.
            His screen name is Bimmer0761 but he hasn't logged in for over a month, I've been hoping he would PM me back so I can unload this m42 cat I have sitting in my garage.

Comment

Cheapest place to get stuff sand/bead/media blasted locally?
              '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Better come in a gold leaf wrapped box for that shipping price!
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                  Cheapest place to get stuff sand/bead/media blasted locally?
                  What color did you choose? Pink huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                    What color did you choose? Pink huh?
                    Yup. Pink with brown bolts.
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Give me your s3,25. I'll pay you and give you my 3.73 open.
                      Would like an LSD, but I'll settle if I can't find anything in the next couple days. I'll even throw money in with my diff

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Premier powder coating in Auburn. That's where Jordan got his wheels done at.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                          Yup. Pink with brown bolts.
                          And white center caps! Neapolitan rims!

Jon

sigpic

Comment

Seems to good to be true
                            Originally posted by bmwm42
                            PNW vulture pm me for parts
                            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Cheap and rare color
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Not an M52, but still a pretty decent deal.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X