PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob is a nice guy.

But their E30 rear sway kit is complete shit. With the way the bar is bent, the mounts don't work in the factory locations. Hooray for a ton of un-necessary grinding and shimming. Oh, and the bar isn't wide enough.

Comment

Sounds exactly like my IE rear sway. Fucking piece of shit.

We should start a rear sway support group over coffee.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yeah man. I should have bought the bimmerworld kit. Maybe that one sucks a little less.

Comment

ST is the way I would have gone.

Comment

Yeah? What's better about that one?

Comment

I don't hear people bitching about them

Comment

Haha, fair enough.

Comment

But on the real, though...UUC System U is proof that God exists and wants us to be happy :rofl:

Comment

If that isn't beautiful, I don't know what to do for you.

Comment

That sound is glorious.

In other news, I hope to have my car back on the road tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                        Rob is a nice guy.

But their E30 rear sway kit is complete shit. With the way the bar is bent, the mounts don't work in the factory locations. Hooray for a ton of un-necessary grinding and shimming. Oh, and the bar isn't wide enough.

Buddy had the same issues.
                        sigpic

Comment

So an elusive E31 850csi just popped up for sale...half tempted to do something very stupid and buy it...

Comment

Don't do it. I've always thought the 8 series was ugly. And heavy. And.... Ugh. Everything that was good about the 6 series went away with the 8 series.

Anyone seen AirplaneBuilder? I sent him a pm a couple days back about fender rolling...

Comment

IIRC he works 1st shift at Boeing so his hours are weird.
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

First shift is not "weird hours"

Third shift at boeing is 11pm to 6 am and you get paid for 8 hours. That's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X