PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    Alex. You free this weekend? You should come through on Saturday. Let's wrench and drink some spiked iced tea.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    I have to play army this weekend but I might be able to make it after 4pm or so. I don't really have anything left to do on my engine at the moment. I need to wire up my electric fan and I'm at 12,000 miles on the head so maybe valve adjustment, oil change, and spark plugs because I still run rich.....

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

Comment

Happy friday guys! Question, whats the go to company for weld in rear camber kit? I thought it was IE but they seem to be out of stock of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Happy friday guys! Question, whats the go to company for weld in rear camber kit? I thought it was IE but they seem to be out of stock of everything.
        Akg, they are the bestest.

and here are the bmw bolts part numbers if you want to get them separately, just need 4 of each.

33321095102 - Eccentric Bolt
        33306786186 - Eccentric Flat Washer
        33326760668 - Self-Locking Collar Nut

Last edited by 10Toes; 09-06-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Maybe for you, I get to stand and wash cars ALLLLLL day! So amazingly fun!

-sarcasm-
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
            Akg, they are the bestest.

and here are the bmw bolts part numbers if you want to get them separately, just need 4 of each.

33321095102 - Eccentric Bolt
            33306786186 - Eccentric Flat Washer
            33326760668 - Self-Locking Collar Nut

http://www.akgmotorsport.com/catalog...ion%2FBushings
            Thanks boss!

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Maybe for you, I get to stand and wash cars ALLLLLL day! So amazingly fun!

-sarcasm-
            Welcome to the World! I am pretty sure most everyone on this forum started with a shit job. I started out with "Would you like fries with that?"

Comment

Welcome to the World! I am pretty sure most everyone on this forum started with a shit job. I started out with "Would you like fries with that?"
              Its definitely better then any food industry job, that was my main goal when looking was to avoid anything with food at all costs.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Its definitely better then any food industry job, that was my main goal when looking was to avoid anything with food at all costs.
                I just told them I would spit in the food and they put me on a register, I have found that it doesnt matter what the job is, anything that deals with the public sucks. People are assholes universally

Comment

It was suppose to a huge thunderstorm last night - Didn't hear a lick of lightening.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Wendy's was my first on paper job. It was a good eye opener for sure.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Wendy's was my first on paper job. It was a good eye opener for sure.
                      Lol that's funny ginger working at Wendy's
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I didn't find it that funny. Worst fucking job.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Any fast food job is going to be a pile
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

my first job was picking up gargage on the side of the freeway, 2nd job was mcdonalds
                            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                              Any minimum wage job is going to be a pile
                              Fixed

Comment

My first job was at Cold Stone, I had to sing for tips. Dance monkey, dance!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X