PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
    Thanks Austin for working on my car today, man I should pay other people to do work on m2 car more often, shits convenient!
    Shit, I would pay someone to come fix my car...

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
      Thanks Austin for working on my car today, man I should pay other people to do work on m2 car more often, shits convenient!
      No worries man, I had a good time. Pretty fucking sore this morning though. lol
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        No worries man, I had a good time. Pretty fucking sore this morning though. lol
        Did you forget the lube tony?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Did you forget the lube tony?

Cue typical 12 year old response now...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              Cue typical 12 year old response now...
              Don't get butt hurt.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Guys, I have a 1988 325iX and want to know if these AC Schnitzer fit? Thanks

Comment

It would be helpful if offsets were posted in that thread. Ix wheels are et35. I'd bet those wheels are et20 or so. They would fit, but depending on tire size and how low your car is, you may need to roll your fenders some.

Comment

Those wheels were sold in February...
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

^ That and et25 is pretty low for an iX. I'm sure they'd fit but, they'll probably rub.

Comment

The offset was posted under the title.
                          AC Schnitzer type-1 rims. 5 rims @ 16x7.5 et25 4x100 FOR SALE OR TRADE
                          My friend has exact same wheel that he's planning to put on his 318is. Plans changed so he's thinking of selling the wheels to me. I have an iX. Exact same ones in the thread that were sold, yes I can read, in Feb.

Comment

any one wanna do a rally session!? using "God's chariot" properly.

88' m3
                            91' 318is

Comment

Any interest out there in a 1995 530 Touring? Writing up an ad this weekend. 134k, auto. Green on tan. New 19" CSL reps with tires, lowered on Eibachs/Bilsteins, new stereo with GAS 10" box. Tons of records. Factory cross bars and mud flaps. Would trade for E30 parts or M/S motor swap set up and/or a roll bar for the E30 Vert. Shoot me a PM if you want a preview.

Comment

Anyone have a blower motor laying around? Mine's starting to squeal and make some funky smells... Not exactly looking forward to pulling the intake to gain access to the blower either.
                                84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                                Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Working...
                                X