No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty James and John use Paramount Center. Which I'd highly suggest using. My brother in-law works there. He always looking for side work, just saying..

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
      I'm pretty James and John use Paramount Center. Which I'd highly suggest using. My brother in-law works there. He always looking for side work, just saying..
      I was just saying they would vouch for their quality of work. Chris F would definitely vouch for them too ;)
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Tis a good feeling. Haury's does good work. James will vouch for that, too. You definitely get what you pay for.
        I was just saying they would vouch for their quality of work. Chris F would definitely vouch for them too ;)
        Thanks, I'll talk to James and see what he says.

But I'd be interested in going to your brother to save a few bucks. Especially if he does good work. Any examples of work he's done?
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

I don't think he has any pictures of stuff he's done but, if you've seen John's red car that's caliber of work he does.

Comment

I don't think he has any pictures of stuff he's done but, if you've seen John's red car that's caliber of work he does.
            ya john's car is gorgeous. just ordered a bunch of euro trim parts and valance.

could be 6-12 weeks for the valance to come in though.

want to PM me his #? then I can meet up with him to show him the car to get an estimate?
            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Contact info? I have a rather large dent in the side of my truck I'd like to have repaired.
              m106 1990 e30
              e36 daily
              e32 cruiser

Comment

He's a painter not a body guy. Major stuff dents and shit aren't really his forte.

Comment

Rennsport; Pm me. I know an amazing dent guy with very reasonable prices. Ill give you his contact info.
                  sigpic
                  Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Speaking of body work, what's the best thing to fill cracks with On a rubber spoiler. I'm working on sanding all the bondo off this pfeba wing, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna fix it once I I get all this shit off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just saw those pics on instagram
                      My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Lolol. Looks like someone slathered that poor thing in bondo. Too bad.

Comment

Lolol. Looks like someone slathered that poor thing in bondo. Too bad.

Lots of bondo, but I got it cheap so it's worth fixing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

just got a bunch of ig followers. sup austin and seth + a few others
                            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Hi!

Comment

lol whatup
                                My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X