No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the final question... front is lip...body color, or black?
    My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

If you go estoril you may wish you hadn't sold those smoked tails. I'd vote for just the mtech1 wing with no skirts. And if you go with the mtech I'd definitely say get the e30 one. I love the e28 one...on my e28. It doesn't look right hanging over the trunk on an e30. My 2cents.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
        If you go estoril you may wish you hadn't sold those smoked tails. I'd vote for just the mtech1 wing with no skirts. And if you go with the mtech I'd definitely say get the e30 one. I love the e28 one...on my e28. It doesn't look right hanging over the trunk on an e30. My 2cents.
        i'm just not a fan of smoked tails in general, i think the all-reds will look nice.
        still debating between estoril blue and the e92 frozen grey color, but more glossy.

i didn't realize there was a difference, definitely want the e30 mtech1, but idk if i want to spend $400 on a wing. no sideskirts though - i've decided that much at least lol
        My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

this Lachssilber e30 looks nice too

My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

i posted a poll on the r3vlimited facebook page lol
            My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
              And if you go with the mtech I'd definitely say get the e30 one. I love the e28 one...on my e28. It doesn't look right hanging over the trunk on an e30. My 2cents.
              Cliffs on difference?
              84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
              Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Was your car parked by the Zeeks a couple of days ago? I walked by there and I saw one that looked like the pic in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                  this Lachssilber e30 looks nice too

Jordan's old car. Love it.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
                    Was your car parked by the Zeeks a couple of days ago? I walked by there and I saw one that looked like the pic in your sig.
                    Did the paint look like it was trying to escape? Haha, yeah that was me.
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Jordan's old car. Love it.
                      Come love that spoiler out of my garage. $100 and its yours.

Comment

The RMs are sale pending, and I just put a set of of euroweaves on the E21.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                          Come love that spoiler out of my garage. $100 and its yours.
                          What spoiler, old man?

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                            The RMs are sale pending, and I just put a set of of euroweaves on the E21.
                            You are a fucking punk. I haz a major sad :(

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              What spoiler, old man?

Hey fuck you buddy!

Comment

Wut.

Comment

Working...
                                X