No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to 3 different places, all regarding an I.D check.. My name is Ian.. but every insists on calling my "Eye-an".. not a problem, I just say t"thank you" and walk away; But hey.

Comment

Saying EN is hard man.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Frontier is probably the best. But you'll need a different router 100%. The one they give is pretty trash.

I'd you go Comcast don't expect 720/1080p internet video. And don't expect a constant clear connection.
        You sound genuinely bummed out, that you have had issues with your internet experience. I expect to see you picketing by the comcast offices, "what do we want, higher speeds....when do we want it...now."

Also im debating an ltw flywheel in the e36, or replacing the dual mass

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            Also im debating an ltw flywheel in the e36, or replacing the dual mass
            Do it. I have a 13lb flywheel in my S52 and it makes rev-matching your downshifts soooo much more fun. You might need a chip to up the idle though. Mine would stall in between gears before I fixed that.
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

There's a late night pnw BMW cruise going on tonight, meet a sylvan chevron at 1145 or bk on scapoose at 1230, see you there!

Comment

god my swap is sooo close to being done.. and then I have to leave for cali for 2 months.. but that means new swap! but that means no e30! I'm such a lurker!!

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                  Been to 3 different places, all regarding an I.D check.. My name is Ian.. but every insists on calling my "Eye-an".. not a problem, I just say t"thank you" and walk away; But hey.
                  Ian's are sketchy dudes, man. They're seeing if you blow up at them.

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                  Just moved to Bothell and about to get Cable/Internet..

Almost thinking about JUST doing internet and going the Netflix/Hulu/etc. route. Anyone got tips on the best/reasonably priced internet service out here? Is Comcast my only and best option?
                  I live in Bothell and have had comcast since I moved here 4ish years ago. I've only had two times where the internet went down. First time was like a month after I moved here and the original "installer" tapped into a coax cable on the exterior of the house that was no beuno. Seriously a boogered up cable. The second was when the ethernet cable I crimped together pulled a wire out of the connector from the modem to the router. My fault entirely. Other than that, no issues whatsoever. I have 4 room mates/tenants and we all download/stream shit. I would never say Comcast is a great company, but they're fine for what I need.
                  Last edited by iansane; 08-22-2014, 08:10 PM.
                  84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                  Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Been told I'm a loud person multiple times.. music, paintball, remodel.. sound, sound, and sound, killed my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                      Been told I'm a loud person multiple times.. music, paintball, remodel.. sound, sound, and sound, killed my ears.
                      I had no idea you played paintball.
                      I used to play constantly but not so much since becoming a father.

We should get a bunch of R3V'ers out for a day of it. I have quite a few quality setups. :)
                      sigpic
                      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

I sold all my paintball equipment. Wanted to switch to airsoft. But have not had time or extra cash to grab the gear.

I do miss my impulse with a hair double trigger though, nothing better then shooting faster then any feeder could feed at the time.

Edit: the urge to buy an AEG now and find a local club is strong because of this topic. We need a r3v airsoft team.
                        Last edited by Wschnitz; 08-23-2014, 05:03 PM.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                          I had no idea you played paintball.
                          I used to play constantly but not so much since becoming a father.

We should get a bunch of R3V'ers out for a day of it. I have quite a few quality setups. :)
                          Set something up, early vs late model?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I'm down

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Trust me, I'd LOVE to play, I played consistently for 6 years and played nationally in the XPSL, NPPL, PSP , and won world cup with Mapp Chimms group of kids Notorious in 09.. purtty fun stuff!

Comment

Awesome.
                                Yeah, I never played xpsl or psp but I did practice with naughty dogs and femme fatales quite a bit in the 08 season.

I usually swear by my sft shockers tho. Lol
                                sigpic
                                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X