Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Lots of buckets you mean.
    True, Ive seen some decent cars there though too.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      True, Ive seen some decent cars there though too.
      I'd say cars and coffee or a meet at PIR would be a better choice, but for weekly meets RDM takes the take on total attenders but quantity != quality

Comment

Thinking about taking a week + road trip in October. Wondering what everyone carries in their trunk for a tool kit. Just to level set, I do have AAA and a cell phone, but thinking about other tools/stuff that you might need in a pinch. Planning on taking a gal of premixed coolant + a quart or two of oil already.
        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

i think my car would just add to the quantity not so much for the quality. its a good 25 footer

Comment

RDM = really dumb meet
            Sorry not everyone can have a m3 like you mr cool guy.If you dont like it then keep your opinion to yourself that simple
            "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
              Thinking about taking a week + road trip in October. Wondering what everyone carries in their trunk for a tool kit. Just to level set, I do have AAA and a cell phone, but thinking about other tools/stuff that you might need in a pinch. Planning on taking a gal of premixed coolant + a quart or two of oil already.
              Small 12v air compressor and a breaker bar with 17mm socket attached.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Pacman View Post
                Sorry not everyone can have a m3 like you mr cool guy.If you dont like it then keep your opinion to yourself that simple
                Not really an opinion, its a general consensus. RDM is full of ricers, thieves and cops.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  Small 12v air compressor and a breaker bar with 17mm socket attached.
                  Excellent. Thanks.
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                    Brought one of these with me on my moto-trip across Indonesia, best way in the world to make friends: http://shopshop.myshopify.com/

Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I can see that ending badly for his thumb.

Comment

Dude was actually an incredible shot. We broke a lot of bottles with those fellas.
                        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                        2010 Buell XB9SX
                        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                          Not really an opinion, its a general consensus. RDM is full of ricers, thieves and cops.
                          You pretty much just explained all of the Portland metro area. I am not by any means endorsing RDM as the coolest meet ever, but if you wanna see some cars(some nice some not so nice) thats the place to go. Plus I don't see anyone else taking the time to set up any other meets soo
                          "We at BMW do not build cars as consumer objects, just to drive from A to B. We build mobile works of art."

Comment

Originally posted by E30Pacman View Post
                            Fuck off, you massive time wasting piece of shit. Pretty sure that I'm not the only one with that "opinion". That meet sucks more dick than Boy George.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Guys please! We all love our cars. We over here on the warm side love to talk cars with the VW guys in wenatchee. No one cares what you have, its just cars, mostly German cars! Get together, have a burger, and enjoy. Bashing gets old
                              sigpic

Comment

Fuck off, you massive time wasting piece of shit. Pretty sure that I'm not the only one with that "opinion". That meet sucks more dick than Boy George.
                                Ooh i guess it's true what they say; gingers are feisty. Simma down nah. Clearly Your mother never taught you to keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say by your worthless 12k post count. Do this forum a favor and get off the internet an get over yourself please.

Comment

Working...
                                X