PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    Make sure you bring sunscreen, I mean have you seen his pastiness? I got a sunburn when he walked by me at the picnic. Then he attempted to steal my soul but I ran away and kept him from getting another freckle. Oddly enough though, he didn't go after my wallet.
    Seems like the more I stay outta the sun, the more freckles I get. WTF
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Seems like the more I stay outta the sun, the more freckles I get. WTF
      stop sneaking into peoples houses at night and stealing their souls then.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        stop sneaking into peoples houses at night and stealing their souls then.
        I'll steal yours if you talk back to me again. Go do your homework or something.

Comment

willschnitz

Comment

"Well, I just got this new van and I swore the thing had a hill lock!"

Comment

Originally posted by StinkE30 View Post
              "Well, I just got this new van and I swore the thing had a hill lock!"

Fuck, Cole! I'm sorry, man. They gonna compensate you?

Comment

Yeah, it looks like it. I'm sure it'll all be a quick and painless process...

Comment

It never is. Good luck. Hopefully they just cash you out and you don't have to fight with insurance.

Comment

I just got the same amount of damage from a 20 lb deer over the weekend

Comment

I have a dilemma that's been going back and forth in my head for quite some time now.

In my e30 currently is a m106 (bored tb, bigger injectors, mls head gasket, boost up to 14psi.) The motor recently started blowing blue smoke.

I have a good&tight manifold and an hx35 sitting in my garage next to my m30b35 (which dyno'ed very strong before I pulled it.) Manifold and hx35 are going on whatever the result of my dilemma is.

So my dilemma is; should I pull the m106 and drop in the b35, and move all the goodies over, or fix the smoking issue on the m106?

For those who aren't familiar with the m106, it's the factory turbo m30 that came in the late euro e23 745i, only differences between it an a m30b34 are: oil squirters, nimonic valves, oil drain cast into block.

Mileage is unknown on either engine, m30b35 dyno'ed at 197hp, m106 dyno'ed at 275hp (running out of fuel) at the wheels, as they sit now.

So what would you do?
                      Nearly the same amount of work either way, either motor would be getting other modifications done at the same time.
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                        I just got the same amount of damage from a 20 lb deer over the weekend
                        So you killed bambi? 20lbs is lighter then most dogs/cats dude.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          So you killed bambi? 20lbs is lighter then most dogs/cats dude.

Yeah it was a tiny little deer I'd say 30lbs tops.

Comment

Poor bambi.
                            willschnitz

Comment

The buck stops here.

Finally got my carpet and padding down today. Sounds so quiet. It feels nice and I got my tunes hooked up as well

sigpic

Comment

Sell the strong M30 with that m106 stock turbo gear (I got 850 for just the kit) and bore out the m106 with fancy pucks that go up and down.

I'm selling my m30 swap as I am putting cash down on an n54 swap tomorrow when I get down to cali, ill be down there for the next 2 months anyways.

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                                I have a dilemma that's been going back and forth in my head for quite some time now.

In my e30 currently is a m106 (bored tb, bigger injectors, mls head gasket, boost up to 14psi.) The motor recently started blowing blue smoke.

I have a good&tight manifold and an hx35 sitting in my garage next to my m30b35 (which dyno'ed very strong before I pulled it.) Manifold and hx35 are going on whatever the result of my dilemma is.

So my dilemma is; should I pull the m106 and drop in the b35, and move all the goodies over, or fix the smoking issue on the m106?

For those who aren't familiar with the m106, it's the factory turbo m30 that came in the late euro e23 745i, only differences between it an a m30b34 are: oil squirters, nimonic valves, oil drain cast into block.

Mileage is unknown on either engine, m30b35 dyno'ed at 197hp, m106 dyno'ed at 275hp (running out of fuel) at the wheels, as they sit now.

So what would you do?
                                Nearly the same amount of work either way, either motor would be getting other modifications done at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X