No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's cool, the paint looks relatively decent. Looks like it will be a fun project.

Daniel
    1990 M3 - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=376104
    2011 328i Sport Wagon - 6sp Manual, RWD, Sport

Comment

Good lord, paint is shot. Baked, chipped, rust, you name it it's got it! It is cool though, and the wife LOVES it. This is a start of something good (fingers crossed) as I still also need to inspect under the car to see what remains rusty.
      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Hey guys, my buddies car was stolen in the lynnwood area last night, sharing here because I know you guys are car people and might notice a car like this..

2000 impreza 2.5rs license plate number is 525-WRP

Call 911 if spotted, thanks!

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Dude, that just sucks. Will keep an eye out for sure.

Comment

Damn that's such a nice car to lose too, I'll keep a look out while on the road lol.

Salt lake city has by far the worst roads in all of the US no questions. Some of the roads that have been "redone" are so rough its like the just put signs up, took them down, and said hey look new road.

Bottoming out everywhere.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Safe travels Will.

Comment

Kevin! It looks cool! I'll have to have you poke around some of the stuff I have laying around that came with my 02. Lots of new/good used parts that you could benefit from with that M10 and original 02. How's it drive? (sorry if you've already answered.)
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Not driving right now ... hasn't run in years. Tabbed last 2003! Lemme know, I just placed a maintenance parts order with blunt, going to need tires, brakes, and possibly even some engine work. I know you said you found a new gas tank at CarTender ... how much do they want for that?

Comment

Stop by after work ... maybe we can grab a beer or something and you can see the Rusty Lady in all her glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                      Stop by after work ... maybe we can grab a beer or something and you can see the Rusty Lady in all her glory.
                      impromptu r3v gathering? I might be meeting up with Ryan to help wrench/snag some parts
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Haha, I might swing by.. The iX needs to be driven..hmmm

I'm pretty sure the Gas Tank is one of my Bosses' but I can ask when I get a chance.

I pulled mine out, drained it, and repainted it, turned out good. Gas in it was okay, but didnt' want to run it, inside looks amazing! Is yours all dented up or something?
                        Last edited by kid325e; 07-01-2015, 05:04 PM.
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Gimme a shout if you want to swing by ... You can gaze upon the rusty lady in all her glory!

Comment

Ended up washing the iX and E46. Brauts on the grill now. Where does the time go?
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

mmmm. Brats. or "Brauts" or whatever you want to call 'em.

Comment

Offer still open ... If you want to come on by today / tonight. I'll be around fixing the front tire that blew last night. The tires are rotten out on the sidewall and it just popped due to the heat I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X