No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy tries making big profits on all his cars. He had the fake Hartge car up for sale as well. He doesn't really do anything to the cars and just expects a big return. When I looked at the Hartge car he wanted 10k for it. After looking it over really well and determining it was not what he thought/said it was I would have been inclined to offer around 4k. The m3 is the same way. I saw the car back when It had no hood down at Godspeed fab. The car is cool yes but absolutely 0 collectability. I think the original purchase price of 20k is all the money in the world for that car. There is a reason why it has still not sold after all this time, and its not just the price......

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Thousands into it my ass, He put 1G max into it.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I would want the stock M3 seats if I were to buy it, also, since those were quickly removed.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

overtorqued? Ironic use of the "BAM" sticker under hood? You decide.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I've an idear. I'll go try and buy it for 18 w a go pro. Not joking.

Comment

Oh SNAP.

You should post that on r/Justrolledintotheshop

Comment

Does anyone know that guy personally?
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

Doubt it considering the 27 posts. I could start my own reality show. I'll call it reclaiming beast beemers.

Comment

*bimmers
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                      https://imgur.com/a/cXrzi

overtorqued? Ironic use of the "BAM" sticker under hood? You decide.
                      Nah, something blew up internally in that n54 unfortunately, doesn't happen often at all. I think this gentleman was running pure stage 2 turbos? cant remember off the top of my head.

A big one for the N54 is that some are folks negligent about older injectors index's that leak, eventually after prolonged use with injector leaks the oil breaks down and you'll spin a bearing. The new index are found to last an extremely long time, which is good, or just switch to port injection and commence yelling"POWWWAAAAR"

Comment

That motor looks so overwhelmingly complex it hurts my head to look at. I think I'll just keep my m20 lol
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                          That motor looks so overwhelmingly complex it hurts my head to look at. I think I'll just keep my m20 lol
                          I understand why people say that, they look intimidating. Despite what it make look like, the platform is quite easy to work on.. I'll be posting the wiring from the body side probably tonight since I'm hangin out.. stay tuned..

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post
                            S14 or die.
                            lol truth
                            '99 e46 323i - wrecked
                            '87 e30 325iS - sold
                            '91 e30 325i - sold
                            '89 e30 M3 - fun car
                            '09 e91 328i - sold
                            '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
                            '08 impreza - new rally car
                            '01 996 tt - more fun car
                            '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

the car should die or the driver? jk. i think im gonna buy the wide body gto swap anyways. 11k seems like a better choice for what im looking for.

ill find an e30 m3 someday with a more reliable seller. ill probably buy a swapped one cause they're cheaper. not saying i wont try it with an s14 one day but i am not in a financial position to spend over 22k on a car (yet). plus i am kind of a shitty car owner. i prefer a car that isn't perfect then i dont feel as bad when i am careless with it.

i appreciate the input.

Comment

For all the purist, maybe you would prefer to drive the worlds lowest mileage and most boring E30 ever: BMW 3 Series 325E

Yeah, you can mumble your way to your cube job in your beige on beige fuel efficient 325e. Of course, you’ll need almost 20K to experience this level of ho-hum, but think of the looks you’ll get from nobody.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X