No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my goal is to pull around 40mpg at 55-60mph in my 1991 318i - thinking low rolling resistance flaken tires on lightweight 15s + fully maintenanced engine and some weight reduction will get me there :) the m20b25 in my coupe will get 28mpg combined according to OBC which Im very happy with considering the original o2 sensor

Comment

thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        NA s5x

That being said I think im still gonna end up with an ITB'd M20 lol.
        This.
        Seta bottom, 885, 288, HD everything, dizzy delete and an ITB setup would be ideal.
        sigpic
        Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          my goal is to pull around 40mpg at 55-60mph in my 1991 318i - thinking low rolling resistance flaken tires on lightweight 15s + fully maintenanced engine and some weight reduction will get me there :) the m20b25 in my coupe will get 28mpg combined according to OBC which Im very happy with considering the original o2 sensor
          Better yet, I'll sell you an old 5speed geo metro. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Comment

^ It's a scam, just called.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
              This.
              Seta bottom, 885, 288, HD everything, dizzy delete and an ITB setup would be ideal.
              It's what we are doing for the new Chumpcar.. We already got the ITB manifold out of Australia. It's pure sex. I'll have to grab a picture next time I am at Dynasport.
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I know of that car. Dude found it in someone's garage in Olympia and basically stole it. Mega score.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  It's what we are doing for the new Chumpcar.. We already got the ITB manifold out of Australia. It's pure sex. I'll have to grab a picture next time I am at Dynasport.
                  Please do. I need as much info as possible going into this. Haha
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    I know of that car. Dude found it in someone's garage in Olympia and basically stole it. Mega score.
                    Whoever posted it today is a scammer. Complete with a Texas area code lol
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                      Please do. I need as much info as possible going into this. Haha
                      Will do. We are trying out a couple things with this build. Going to experiment with a couple things..

The idea is stroker, ITB, Megasquirt.. Hence why we aren't really going to run Chumpcar any more - Only Lucky Dog.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I cant stop watching bob ross painting on Twitch

twitch.tv/bobross
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Anyone else see the 7lb flywheel offered by Rama? His headers look to be on the market soon as well!

Comment

Not gonna happen dude. Are you planning on putting some sort of horrible differential ratio in there to keep the rpms really low? 4.10 ratio really limits the fuel economy potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              I cant stop watching bob ross painting on Twitch

twitch.tv/bobross

The fact that I could actually sit down and watch a whole episode of The Joy of Painting as a youngster speaks to the magic of the man!

:bow:

Comment

Honestly, his pieces are pretty great. Being serious.
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X