This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
    :) Thought that was you homeboy. Dude you can see the lip on those type A's from a mile away! You're car looks so mean rolling at ya. I was on my way back from Evergreen. Bloody hot standing out all morning!
    Ha, I was thinking, "Fuck that's a clean E30... Hey wait a minute!"
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Red e30 with BBS's and a volvo lip on 85th street in redmond! super sexy car!!
      sigpic

Comment

went for a walk and saw a nice alpine early 325i with ellips, on steelies parked on maple wild dr by three tree point.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Alpine late-model i or is on basketweaves driving south on 124th NE in Kirkland this morning. Driver had a substantial goatee.
          S52-Powered 1987
          sigpic

Comment

south bound 405 around 1pm or so, black with a FMIC is all i noticed. also saw a red early at the chevron on 148th in redmond, exchanged waves at the marymoore park with a white late.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Red late model at Bellevue college.

Looking good!
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                Red late model at Bellevue college.

Looking good!
                Most likely mine. Haven't seen any other red e30's there. Was it lowered with tinted windows and flat black time attack wheels?
                '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

6-7-11 around 7:30pm dt seattle-valley st getting back on mercer
                  black slammed sedan rolling on black mesh wheels missing rear bumper molding.

6-8-11 9pm u-dist 50th then roosevelt
                  red coupe w/diving boards pretty stock (i hesitated the deuces cause i dont want to scare old ppl lol)
                  The greatest honor an e36 could ever have... to be parted out and have its parts used in an e30.

The difference between a porcupine and BMW’s. BMW’s have the pricks inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
                    Most likely mine. Haven't seen any other red e30's there. Was it lowered with tinted windows and flat black time attack wheels?
                    It looked very similar to the one in your sig. I think it had exhaust (from sound in parking garage), some sort of spoiler, 2 door, black wheels and possible tint. It probably was you. The car looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                      It looked very similar to the one in your sig. I think it had exhaust (from sound in parking garage), some sort of spoiler, 2 door, black wheels and possible tint. It probably was you. The car looks good man.
                      that would be me haha. The car has changed slightly since the sig so thats why it probly doesn't look exactly like what you saw. But thanks man! you got an e30? seen a few around BC
                      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

I have a 89 Alpine white 325is but I havent been driving it to school. Finishing up the 5-speed swap.

I saw a black late model 2 door with a greyish/black E28 driving through Kent station today.

Comment

Saw nice 318is? Zinno on I-5 north. Got on at 164th.

I was behind until Broadway in Everett in my Alpine IX.

Comment

yesterday Dinan e30 M3 on 405 going towards bellevue! beautiful car!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                              I want to say Diamond Schwartz, 2 door missing the front lip in Renton with HID's. You scoped my new ghetto frenched smiley covers while I was cruising with my wifey.
                              I don't remember checking out any smiley covers, but that sounds like my car. But I'm schwarz, no lip and have HID's.

Comment

Saw this great looking late model coupe on my way to work this morning.

'89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X