Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AirplaneBuilder
    replied
    I would love to go on this but my wifey doesn't drink (she can't drive stick so she can't be a designated driver either) and depending on the day we go we're gonna have a 2-4 week old baby girl, so it will be difficult with a 2 door and a 2+ hour drive and cant really go drinking..... dam. And ditching my wife and newborn to go drinking with friends in leavenworth will be a dick move so that's out. I guess ill have to wait and see what our situation is when the day comes.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I'm so there. Set a date already so I can get the days off!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    Think cougars dude. I'll be there. Maybe. If I can't get any friends to come with me and no one else under 21 is going I probably wont go. But if I can get a friend to go or if there are a couple other minors going it will be fun. Grab some food and shoot the shit. Sadly I have another year till I'm 21.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Lol yeah E30 might help me get the older womanzzz

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    I'm in for Oct. 1st or Oct. 8th with my boyfriend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Heck yeah! :D

    Originally posted by 5Toes
    ^ thanks for backing me up.

    I didn't mean to make it sound like I was attacking you or anything, just saying.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Darin I'll be your Corolla. That's co-rolla. 8)
    Fuck yeah I'm in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mullet Bullet
    replied
    ^bingo on the age group nothing wrong with meeting older ladies.

    wish i could go but all 3 days i work, wish we could go the 2nd, 9th, or 16th lol

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    You're 16? Well, there wouldn't probably be any 16 year olds, but that is irrelevant. Your target age should be 18-20...

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    ^ thanks for backing me up.

    And yeah I assume there will be no 16 year old girls there for me to mingle with. Why would there be???

    Leave a comment:


  • TwoJ's
    replied
    I am going to be in Leavenworth next weekend in my e30 for a wedding. Going mid-day Friday and the wedding is on Sat. I doubt this will happen by then, but if anyone else is there, let me know.

    5toes, you're right... I wouldn't really want to go to Leavenworth if I wouldn't be able to get in to a bar.


    Looks like Sparkles has been there in the e30 before (sig).

    EDIT: Just remembered my bday is on the 8th. I'd probably be up for a drive that weekend. I'd have the lady in tow and would definitely need a hotel room though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    You automatically assume there will be no girls your age there?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I dont really want to go.

    All the fun is out for me. No drink,s no girls (my age), and yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    I might be down. Can always sleep in my car lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Savagefurai
    I would be down to go if the weather and work cooperate.
    I'll put you down for a maybe.

    Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    I think a group of us are going to try and take the train and stay a night. Driving back the next day after drinking doesn't sound like fun.
    Eh, that's what ibuprofen and coffee is for. What day were you thinking of going?

    Leave a comment:

Working...