Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Alright So, called KOA booked solid. There is however a RV/Campground just outside of town called the Blu Shastin. Just talked to the guy he says he has tons of spots left. its like 26 bucks a night. I'm going to reserve mine now.




    edit:This place is a little farther out than I thought...

    I'll look in to this!

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    This sounds great. I'm in for the 15th, camping or hotel doesn't matter to me, I'm down for either.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Seattle is my area. Yeah you can and will be first to but me a beer. Lol. You going on this drive? If so we should meet up for drinks!
    Yeah I'm going. Good times are to be had for sure. I'm thinking the same kinda shenanigans we got into at PGP. Except not losing anything important this time. ; P

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Dazzz mee

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Fresh Meat

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Joe! When is your 21 run!?! I must buy you one! :d

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Seattle is my area. Yeah you can and will be first to but me a beer. Lol. You going on this drive? If so we should meet up for drinks!
    What do you mean by "but me a beer" Joe? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Dude, do you have draws and rope? I'm down for some climbing if you have gear. Honestly I've camped up there in October and it's really not that bad. It does get a little cold like 40 degrees. Just pack accordingly.
    I usually go with my unc who has all the stuff. Its been a while since ive climbed so i would need help and to be refreshed on things. Ill hit him up and see if i can borrow his stuff though.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Joe let me be the first guy from r3v to buy you a beer. It would be my honor.
    Seattle is my area. Yeah you can and will be first to buy me a beer. Lol. You going on this drive? If so we should meet up for drinks!
    Last edited by OdSkE30; 09-17-2011, 11:19 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Joe let me be the first guy from r3v to buy you a beer. It would be my honor.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    After further thought I will be for sure going but I don't plan on staying the night. I live just over an hour away so why not lol
    No no no you should stay. ;) I'm with Larsen on the camping with the tents and everything. I'm going to go all out cause I'm 21 now. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    After further thought I will be for sure going but I don't plan on staying the night. I live just over an hour away so why not lol

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    I'm in for sure for the 15th! And I turned 21 yesterday!!! So pumped for a drive to Leavenworth now that I'm 21!!! We need to do this!

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    Lol I'll try not tonlose any sleep over it. :)
    Arghhh!!!! I just found out I have inventory sometime in October. And it always landd on a Saturday... Gheyyyyyy!!! I might have to miss out on this or even worse, reschdule the BBQ... Damn it...
    Oh no you don't. The Abe-a-q is happening with or without you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I haven't yet. The deal is the place is like 5 miles out of town. So, there is a Oktoberfest shuttle service that you have to reserve in advance and I'm not sure how late that goes and how people can they shuttle. So, if someone wants to look into that, that would be cool. Its on the Oktoberfest website.

    BTW: THE DATE IS SET OCT 15th!

    Leave a comment:

Working...