Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 10Toes
    replied
    I think a group of us are going to try and take the train and stay a night. Driving back the next day after drinking doesn't sound like fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    I would be down to go if the weather and work cooperate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Plenty of time to get a fake ID! ;P Just kidding!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30mybaby
    replied
    count me in! i hate not being 21 though lol

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    I will be there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Im definitely down for this, no matter what day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Yes! Lists are good! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Yeah, I love fall. I suppose we should get a list together?
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 09-15-2011, 08:56 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    Yes yes yes! I vote for the 15th because then it doesnt interfere with 5toes PT cruse on the 1st, or Abe's BBQ on the 8th. That way anyone who was/is planning on going to more than one, still can.
    THIS. Plus it will be even more Fall like! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Yes yes yes! I vote for the 15th because then it doesnt interfere with 5toes PT cruse on the 1st, or Abe's BBQ on the 8th. That way anyone who was/is planning on going to more than one, still can.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Hell yes! I was about to make one of these threads myself. I want to make it to the Leavenworth Oktoberfest this year. FYI guys, hotel/motel rooms may be totally booked up already, camping would be a good backup plan.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    started a poll Fall Leavenworth Cruise

    Fall Leavenworth Cruise

    32
    October 1st
    9.38%
    3
    October 8th
    21.88%
    7
    October 15th
    68.75%
    22
    Beers, Brats and, BMWs
    Oktoberfest: Leavenworth, WA
    Prepare for an incredible Oktoberfest experience at the Town Toyota Center In Wenatchee Wa! Two huge venues will transport you to a feeling of being in a tent in downtown Munich, with cold beer, juicy Brats and Live Music! Dance the night away with live music & entertainment from all your favo

    DISCLAIMER:I don't condone drinking and driving. Please, if you plan on drinking have a designated driver or find accommodations




    Details:

    Starting Location: Safeway Monroe, WA Hwy 2
    Time:Meet at 12 p.m.
    Date: October 15th

    Attendees:
    Mlarsen
    CorvallisBMW
    Sparkle'
    Erik
    Alpine30 Wolf
    DrJosh
    gergpez
    e30mybaby
    Savagefuria?
    AbeSonic
    Kid325e
    Rennsport
    James Crivellone?
    OdSk30
    IronJoe
    Gerta
    alpinee30m50
    Carter_22
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 09-21-2011, 07:47 AM.
Working...