Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erik
    replied
    Seriously, wear clothes, sleep in good bag. Done deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf
    Icicle Creek Road camping is BOMB. Nice area to camp and do some rock climbing.
    Dude, do you have draws and rope? I'm down for some climbing if you have gear. Honestly I've camped up there in October and it's really not that bad. It does get a little cold like 40 degrees. Just pack accordingly.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    How're the roads up to the campgrounds in icycle creek? We used to go back in the day and I remember the roads being really rough!

    I'm in for the overnight thing. There's plenty of time to figure it out. Fuck ill sleep in my car on the side of the road of it comes down to it!!!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    i need to move to washington! i sister lives half an hour away from seattle. ill be there in a year or two.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    I'll go as long as its not on the 1st. No way in hell am I camping in Leavenworth in October, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    There is a burn ban btw. No fires. Have you asked your Aunt about their field?

    I'm not a wimp when I'm not alone and I'm not about to crawl into a sleeping bag with someone I hardly know. :|

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    I vote YES for camping. Where's a good place off Icicle Creek Road? I have a big ass duffel packed and ready to go. Just have to remember to bring snacks/hot dogs. :D

    P.S.- Sparkle“ Don't be a wimp, I know you're not really that bad... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    It would be cool to save on costs and camp, but considering it is getting colder a lot of people wouldn't want to. I know I wouldn't really want to camp if I stayed overnight.

    I'm a wimp and get cold easily :( Or at least I have been a wimp recently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Icicle Creek Road camping is BOMB. Nice area to camp and do some rock climbing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    That ridiculous. There is always camping off Icicle Creek Road. Primitive but, is an option.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ True, I can look around online and see if I can find anything, but keep in mind, most people book almost a year in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    There are some big cabins in the area, just sayin;

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    If we can get enough people interested we could book a hotel room or two and split costs.

    I just did a quick search and it looks like everything IN leavenworth is pretty much booked but there are rooms available about 11-20 miles away(In Wenatchee) which isn't a long drive at all.

    If we do have interest in doing this, please speak up as soon as you can, rooms are going fast.
    Last edited by Sparkle'; 09-16-2011, 08:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Sounds good. Ill keep my eye on this. In the meantime, I'm thinking it'd be a good plan to stay the night out there. What are our options at this point?

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    As of right now it looks like the 15th. I'll be closing the poll at the end of the weekend.

    Leave a comment:

Working...