Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kid325e
    replied
    What's everyones' plans once were in Leavenworth? Good spots to eat, etc? It'd be cool to keep the group together somewhat.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    For those meeting in Redmond - QFC on 85th at 11 am(roll out most likely by 11:15-11:20.

    Final meet in Monroe at 12:00-12:30. (Location still pending)
    I think we should change it to RTC parking lot by claim jumper, closer to the freeway, less chance of people getting stuck at stop lights.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    I'm updating the official meeting place to Monroe. We will be meeting at the Safeway. Right off highway 2 at 12. It seems Seattle is isn't a feasible starting point for a lot people seeing they have to go south first.

    BTW, this thread got real gay.
    You're all a bunch of queers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    I'm updating the official meeting place to Monroe. We will be meeting at the Safeway. Right off highway 2 at 12. It seems Seattle is isn't a feasible starting point for a lot people seeing they have to go south first.

    BTW, this thread got real gay.
    Last edited by Mlarsen; 09-21-2011, 07:51 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by Erik
    23 years sober. 23 years old. I'm also on that boat.

    So where are we meeting in Redmond? Parking garage at Redmond Town Center?

    11:30? Leave by Noon? Give me opinions guys!
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I read 11 in Redmond. As far as the location goes these guys will have to fill you in.

    Sounds like we already have a big group going. Is this during the big VW Leavenworth drive or are we on our own?


    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    9:30 or 10 at the QFC on 85th. Yeah we drive through Monroe so we might as well. Ya dig?
    EDIT: 11 sounds better if we're meeting in Monroe at 12 or 12:30.

    For those meeting in Redmond - QFC on 85th at 11 am(roll out most likely by 11:15-11:20.

    Final meet in Monroe at 12:00-12:30. (Location still pending)

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I read 11 in Redmond. As far as the location goes these guys will have to fill you in.

    Sounds like we already have a big group going. Is this during the big VW Leavenworth drive or are we on our own?

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    23 years sober. 23 years old. I'm also on that boat.

    So where are we meeting in Redmond? Parking garage at Redmond Town Center?

    11:30? Leave by Noon? Give me opinions guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Thanks guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Word Andrew. I don't drink anymore. Been there done that for too long. Loving life now.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Respect

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Haha I noticed dude.

    My Pops is an alcoholic.. My Mom and I saw him in a hotel a couple monthes ago down 13 drinks in one night. Thats smirnoff mixed with Mike's lemonade. He sits in his mancave every night and does his thing. His Dad was worse, he peed himself drunk once when I was little when he flew out here.

    Its in my genes. I know lots of kids that drink.. but I dont get the appeal. Like seriously.. just wasting money that could had been spent on E30.

    I have seen lots of guys have a good time drunk, I am not against that. I know I will be the same way. But not at this age...

    Leave a comment:


  • mdlimy
    replied
    woooo i can do the 15th, u guys need to give me a proper introduction, i know absolutely no one in the pnw e30 crowd....

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M
    ^ you are one funny mf'er Mang.
    I'm just on a roll tonight...if this is referring to me lol.

    5toes, I got you mang. Whenever your itchin to dock...I got the cock.

    But ur right, alcohol can ruin lives. And id honestly say wait til ur more mature to venture down that road. Because alcohol can be one addicting mother freaker. Just ask ur mom. Just kidding. Don't take all the bullshit I throw you tonight. I'm being a piece of shit

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I sense ze sarcasm

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    ^ you are one funny mf'er Mang.

    Leave a comment:

Working...