Snow Pictures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ducatipaso
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    The lady who hit me a few days ago ask me to pay for her car to be fixed. I started laughing and she ask what was so funny. I told her it was her fault that she hit me. She claims I shouldnt have been there lol.
    you better get that reeled in kid or you're gonna get hosed

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    The lady who hit me a few days ago ask me to pay for her car to be fixed. I started laughing and she ask what was so funny. I told her it was her fault that she hit me. She claims I shouldnt have been there lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by nickpdx
    My mother's :p
    awh man. e46s are nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Cool lookin puppy dude. lol, southpole parka for the dog FTW!!! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    nice pics Ducati!!

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    lol db's love snow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    The front end of my car, is officially in a totally concealed alpine cloak now.

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    here's a few snapshots from today. my hood is tore up.







    even buddylicious got layered up

    Leave a comment:


  • ducatipaso
    replied
    damn dude you live RIGHT by me

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    Originally posted by reppin my e30
    whos e46 is that?
    My mother's :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You need to eat something.
    lol. im always eating. especially during this winter crap. thats all i can do. i just have a fast metabolism?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by reppin my e30
    pictures.
    You need to eat something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    whos e46 is that?

    Leave a comment:


  • nickpdx
    replied
    My e30 would not have a chance in hell of getting out of my driveway, but I've been getting rides around from my friend in his '62 Beetle. Thing does amazingly on the snow without chains or even proper snow tires. My house this morning:





    Shit's starting to get ridiculous!

    Leave a comment:

Working...