This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    Alpinweis late model coupe on I-5, heading south this morning around 10:30. I think it was Ajhowza, but could be wrong.
    That was most likely me if it was near the Multnomah exit.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
      That was most likely me if it was near the Multnomah exit.
      Oops. Forgot to say that it was in Vancouver, just across the bridge. I fail.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
        Oops. Forgot to say that it was in Vancouver, just across the bridge. I fail.
        LOL. Not me then. I only go to the 'couve when I need parts from Josh haha.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
          LOL. Not me then. I only go to the 'couve when I need parts from Josh haha.
          Lol, same, only go there when I need parts.

Comment

i saw a gray 2 door "IS" lowered. on Glisan and 79th ish driving towards the 205. i was in a blue e36. this was yesterday around 3pm
            Transaction Feedback: -click here
            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

I keep seeing a slammed delphin early model with euro bumps parked near NW Auto Accessories on 57th and Sandy. Anyone here?

Comment

I've never seen that one. Guess I should keep my eyes peeled a little more.

I used to see the late model brilliantrot 325is all the time just south of Sandy on 57th. Tried to buy it a couple times to no avail. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                  Spotted a black 2 door with a roof rack. Eastbound on hwy 26 like 20 min ago.
                  Could have been me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                    I have a hitch but no rack. My car is the one pictured a few posts up. You drive that 84-85 318i I see at school sometimes?
                    yup, the only thing not stock on that thing is the crooked back bumper haha. nice e30 btw.
                    Originally posted by Earendil
                    I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

Keep spotting a sterling silver late model, lowered, around gresham/foster and 150th. Wonder if thats anyone here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kjlang View Post
                        yup, the only thing not stock on that thing is the crooked back bumper haha. nice e30 btw.
                        Thanks man.

Saw a pair of E30s in east vancouver tonight. Looked like a white vert with a hard top and a red late coupe.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

White IX with metal bumpers on 32nd and sandy Just now

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
                            Keep spotting a sterling silver late model, lowered, around gresham/foster and 150th. Wonder if thats anyone here.
                            Pretty sure I know that car. If it's the one I know, it's a 318is that belongs to a guy named Chris. I met him at the parking lot of MHCC once.

Also, spotted a late model lachssilber coupe with an AC Schnitzer badge on the trunk turning north on 105th at Sandy. I honked and waved. I was in the Zinno sedan.

Comment

I saw a Cirrus sedan yesterday at the Hollywood Fred Meyer, looked like it was on Euroweaves. Anyone?

Comment

So who was behind me yesterday?
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X