Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice

Hey, so i bought a rebuilt m20 oil pump from adams autosport on December 3rd. After a couple weeks i checked in and he said that the oe oil pump gears ran out in the US so he had to source them from Germany (completely understandable, bmw part sourcing sucks as time goes on). The problem is that ive tried to get updates twice since and i haven't gotten any replies. I looked on the adams autosport website and it looks like you cant purchase the oil pumps anymore. Anyway, im wondering what i should do next... P.s i used the wrong "there" i know.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

How did you pay? Paypal? Most of these online payment processors have a sort of buyer protection. If the seller is not responding, open a claim and they will often reward the seller, especially if no shipping tracking information is not dispatched.
    Owner - Bavarian Restoration
    BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
    www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Yeah, i did PayPal. Ill look into making a claim. Super frustrating

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

How long has it been since you reached out to Andrew himself? He is one of the most standup guys I know. No need to go through Paypal.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Well i messaged him on the 7th and 2 days ago with no replies. He seems like a stand up dude on the forums and I dont mean to give anyone a bad rep. i did however spend almost $300 on an oil pump and to not see any shipping estimates or confirmation emails is unnerving.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Be a little more patient. I also know Adam and he is super stand up. Keep in mind he has another full time job.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Well end thread. No hard feelings for Andrew and i hope that something as crucial as oil pump gears doesn't go nla. I bought a lasso oil pump on ebay last night which should be here friday.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Working...
              X