Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 BMW 535i 5-speed SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

i don't have it in me to part this car out and i don't have time to fix it. needs to go.

white/black '90 535i
    m30b35
    5 speed manual
    3.46 LSD
    288k on odometer, three owner, local NW car since new

damage to passenger fender and bumper, runs and moves under its own power but obviously needs work to be a runner/driver again. body and paint are consistent with a high mileage car, interior is so so.

fix it or part it out, i really don't care. need it out of my way. i can include a set of h&r and bilsteins (complete assemblies) for an additional fee, also have a white fender and bumper i can include for an additional fee.

clean Washington title in hand.
    Last edited by e30austin; 01-19-2021, 05:39 PM.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

wworm fulfill your wildest dreams

Austin, if I wasn’t 2300 miles away this would be mine!
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
      wworm fulfill your wildest dreams

Austin, if I wasn’t 2300 miles away this would be mine!
      ugh god damn.
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

here are some pictures. yes, it's ugly - price reflects condition.

since i'll get asked this, undoubtably: i used the old RH fender as leverage to pull the inner fender out (which was not moved very much). the RH frame horn is straight and not damaged from the collision. the new bumper should be a pretty easy bolt on deal. if you were willing to spend a day on it, you'd have a running/driving manual 535i for a reasonable price. i simply don't have the time to repair it and want it out of my way.

fun fact: i have every service record since new, including the original purchase receipt, as well as all four original keys, and a set of all weather mats. someone really liked this car. too bad, really. hope one of you folks are able to make good use of the parts, or put it back on the road - your call.

Comment

Whyfor not wagon? Me needs E34 WAGON, dammit.

and has no moneys.

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
            Whyfor not wagon? Me needs E34 WAGON, dammit.

and has no moneys.

t
            this would be a cheap way to have a cool, manual, e34 wagon...just gonna throw that out there.

A

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
              this would be a cheap way to have a cool, manual, e34 wagon...just gonna throw that out there. A
              Man...if I wasn’t paying for a new roof right now...I would love to grab the brake setup, diff, and trans for my e30 M60 swap, GLWS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                X