No announcement yet.

Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on Sunday Dec 9 I am driving one of my 3 series (probably the E36) to Sebring for the HSR and BMWCCA club racing enduro. The 4 hr enduro starts at 12:50 with everything from 2002s at the slow end to modern ALMS cars on the track at the same time. Dirvers like Brian Redman, Hurley Haywood, Rob Dyson, Dorsey Schroeder, Roger Mandeville, Jim Pace and John Fergus in a 935 to raise for Huntington's disease. I personally can only attend the enduro as I have other commitments but there will be racing all weekend.
    Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

I see a couple of decent looking e30s around, but no one ever collaborates around here!

Comment

What up squid? We really are not a very committed gathering. I have posted numerous event ops here. And have become used to the lack of response.

I am still organizing events but don't waste the time here. If you are interested PM me and I will give you the next event info. Invovles a drive, breakfast and HOPEFULLY a mix of euro vintage rides.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
          What up squid? We really are not a very committed gathering. I have posted numerous event ops here. And have become used to the lack of response.

I am still organizing events but don't waste the time here. If you are interested PM me and I will give you the next event info. Invovles a drive, breakfast and HOPEFULLY a mix of euro vintage rides.

Hey guys, Im in Central Florida. Keep me posted also about any gatherings, Thanks!

Comment

Sugar Mill Run

Sugar Mill Run
            Last edited by FL318is; 10-17-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Damn that looks like a nice gathering of cars! I'm really sad I missed out.
              Last edited by squidmaster; 01-31-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I'm here visiting my family in the E36.....will bring the e30 down later this month when I visit from Fayetteville, NC
                1997 Artic Silver M3
                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Wooohoooo! My ride's in one of those pictures!! Sugar Mill was definitely a fun time. Lots of great looking 2002's, and I really liked the E-Type Jag as well.
                  fried chicken

Comment

I will add more pics today. More events planned. PM if interested.

Comment

Wish I wasn't working all the time. I would love to get together with some fellow e30 owners. There is a small group of us in Volusia county
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know where i can get 7 on the diagram locally? Car is down and need one ASAP!

Comment

Guys, I'll be in the Orlando area next weekend and I'm looking for a set of lowering springs for my 91 325i. Let me know what you got.

Thanks

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
                          http://www.realoem.com/bmw/diagrams/s/b/226.png

Anyone know where i can get 7 on the diagram locally? Car is down and need one ASAP!
                          I actually have a spare one of those if you need it still. I could ship it out today also.
                          sigpic
                          Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

i got one thanks though.

Comment

I need a coupe, motor and transmission not important. I'm looking for a pretty non running car, not a ugly running car.

Comment

Cars and coffee this weekend in Ocoee. Lets get some other e30s out there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X