No announcement yet.

Orlando FL (and vicinty) People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating this weekend. Five F@@king years CANCER FREE!!!! Now I can breathe a little deeper.

One of many stops: http://revsinstitute.org/

Comment

That's bad ass dude!!! Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
        Celebrating this weekend. Five F@@king years CANCER FREE!!!! Now I can breathe a little deeper.

amazing! congratulations!!

Comment

Best post ever. Congrats.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Thanks guys!

I remember getting up in the morning to go in for my chemo and radiation. I would get on this forum, get jazzed about E30s first. Then get in mine and drive to the to the dungeon of horrors. Get 5 FU (always thought that was a funny name for a chemo drug). Take the 2-3 hours of treatment. During treatment I would get on the forum and smile about everything E30. Shoot the shit with the members.

I ALWAYS got support from you guys. I know being here during those days has helped me make it through and make it to THESE days.

After 5 years I still have my E30 but I don't have cancer! LMAO. Fuck cancer!

Thank you friends for being there!

Comment

Whats up guys? Im looking to pick up an e30 as a dd but I haven't really gotten a chance to experience one up close and personal. Do you guys hold any meets up here?

Comment

There are several of us around, but we don't seem to meet up. If you want to see a couple (both stock and modded) then PM me and you can come up to the shop.
                sigpic

Comment

Cars and coffee tomorrow in Ocoee. lets see some of you slackers out there :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Just moved to casselberry from Iowa about a month ago, haven't really seen any fellow e30 lovers in the area though. Is there any get togethers or other groups in the CFL area? I drive into Orlando for work almost every day so I don't mind driving much.

Comment

You just missed a good cars and coffee in Ocoee. The local e30 crowd is not into meets and such, Occasionally the local Vintage guys get together. Look for "Vintage BMWs of Central Florida" on facebook. I personally love meets and rallies and such. So if anything pops up I'll continue to post it back here :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Bummer that I missed that. I'll have to check that out and I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Comment

There's a car meet on Sat the 5th at 9:30pm in Altamonte Springs. Message me for details
                          sigpic

Comment

Dang...Missing another one. I'll be out of town on Saturday.
                            fried chicken

Comment

.............CANCELLED.........

Who: Orlando Bmw Owners - E30 (OBOE)

What: Coffee and a Drive

When: July 26 @8am

.............CANCELLED.........
                              Last edited by FL318is; 07-15-2014, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Who: Orlando Bmw Owners - E30 (OBOE)

What: Coffee and a Drive

Where: Caffee Di Riverwalk

When: July 26 @8am

If you have an E30 and want to meet others in Orlando with that specific car of interest then you might want to meet us there.

Sorry, this gathering is only open to E30s. That being said, IF you want to be there , RSVP here. Please do the courtesy of not saying you will attend and then cancel. There will be other meets. Only commit if you mean to be there.

For more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/643551319074082/
                                I am going to try to make it. It is a liong haul for me but I am an E30 junkie and like any excuse to hang out with other junkies ;)

Don
                                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
                                X