Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    Hey guys anyone black door cards for sale for a coupe?
    I got some. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=182870
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
      just the bumper cover and bumper support.
      no signals, no bumper shocks, no trim. :(
      :( Maybe a different time then.

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      You have the valance and bumper in your sig still? Might take them off your hands for a few dollars toward Silence's bumper. N ot worth much, but I like the early es valence :D
      Yeah, I have it, but are you lowballin me:p I know that these are NLA and that my new brackets could raise the price some:D For now though, Im keeping them. Im trying to decide if I want plastic bumpers on my vert or the coupe. And I really wanna drop by your shop sometime, just to see how the e30 community operates, and to see your nasty track car:pimp:

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

No track car at my shop ;)

I made my own brackets hehe.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Anybody got a manual tranny crossmember laying around?
          Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post
            Anybody got a manual tranny crossmember laying around?
            I will look, but pretty sure I have one, maybe 2.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Thanks, that'd be a big help... new one is 3 days out minimum and I'd like to get the tranny in this week since I already dropped the engine in last night.
              Cars for Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post
                Thanks, that'd be a big help... new one is 3 days out minimum and I'd like to get the tranny in this week since I already dropped the engine in last night.
                You know there are a bunch of e30's at the u-pull it in Davey ;)

I'll be at the shop all day and probably late into the eve. I will glance around when I have a chance and get back to you.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

I actually didn't know that... but for the time I'd have to take to get it off the junker I'd rather wait till friday..lol.

If you find it, that'd be great and I can try to swing by there. Just let me know what you'd need to get for it.
                  Cars for Sale:

Comment

Hey John, found one... thanks anyways!
                    Cars for Sale:

Comment

Arent they fun to make firebird? And yeah, I got you confused with SIlence

someone wanna make a list of u pull it e30 junkyards for me? All mine are pay off the shelf kind:(

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

^You can always check the one on state road 7, just sound of 595 and there's a nice one in medley, off the palmetto.
                        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Whatever happened with the meet idea? Are we setting a date yet?
                          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                            Whatever happened with the meet idea? Are we setting a date yet?
                            i tried mutiple times to set it but people dont reply
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

any locals have a good working m20 alternator? mine jus died on me n i need my car running by the am.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                                i tried mutiple times to set it but people dont reply
                                i know we've all been really busy with alot of different things, but basically just name a date and place and ill show up with a case of beer.
                                -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                                2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X