No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30th it is. tell yo kids, tell yo wives, tell yo hubins!
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

im there!

Comment

Sounds good....!! the 30th it is....
        Rolando
        My73bimmer
        Deerfield bch, Florida
        1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
        2006 Mini Cooper S
        1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Hey guys, if anyone is looking for a pretty nice set of white plastic bumpers there's a guy tearing down a 91 318i who is trying to get rid of them (wanted around $200 but seems like he might be negotiable), also getting rid of the fenders and hood I believe..

I just took the entire interior except for the carpet last night.

It's a boosted M42. I think he is selling the turbo setup, believe he mentioned $400. Didn't say what he wanted for the engine, has a blown head gasket but the head was ported/polished and the car was supposedly running 11's. Building it up to run an S38B38 with a big ass turbo and a powerglide, they are looking to run 8's...lol.

Here is the ad... http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/1963737099.html
          Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Where are you guys gonna be meeting next week? myself and a few others would love to come introduce ourselves and see what you got going on.

All my best,
            Mike

Comment

aperez i contacted him yesterday and he emailed me this morning and told me the seats where gone. You beat me to it. :(

Im looking for black comfort seats if anyone sees any around in good condition.

Also does anyone know if the u joint on the e30 driveshaft is serviceable? And if it is serviceable do you know a place that does it?

Thanks

Comment

Non serviceable, well supposedly somewhere someone does them, but have never got a company name.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I know my dad normally has to get them sent out. I'll get a company for you if you want, but I can also see if we have any rebuilds.... besides the one I just put on my car...lol.
                  Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

Originally posted by aperez49 View Post
                    I know my dad normally has to get them sent out. I'll get a company for you if you want, but I can also see if we have any rebuilds.... besides the one I just put on my car...lol.
                    I have a few cores here in the shop! I have a new center bearing and guibo on the way and would love to use them on a refurb DS :)
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

aperez, are they selling the carpet, im looking for 91 318is carpet, really just the piece on the back seat.

guillermo, i have some black comfort seats available. on my 535 i had to buy a new driveshaft that comes with new servicable ujoints, and send them a core. http://www.beyerdriveline.com/

Comment

Waiting to see what my work schedule is around the 30th. I'm hoping I can make the meet.

BDSax- I have a grey carpet for sale if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangerfury View Post
                          Waiting to see what my work schedule is around the 30th. I'm hoping I can make the meet.

BDSax- I have a grey carpet for sale if you're interested.

how much, is it 91 318is grey carpet? it is the coarse knit. i have the main carpet but need the little piece against the rear seat

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                            Also does anyone know if the u joint on the e30 driveshaft is serviceable? And if it is serviceable do you know a place that does it?

Thanks
                            Ive got an e30 5 speed DS that works that Id be willing to let go for cheap, it needs a csb though.

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                              aperez i contacted him yesterday and he emailed me this morning and told me the seats where gone. You beat me to it. :(

Im looking for black comfort seats if anyone sees any around in good condition.

Thanks
                              X2, I was talking to this guy and wanted that interior next thing I know he sold it.

Any pics? I want to see what I "missed out on/saved myself from"?

Oh well, I'm getting a full recaro interior this week instead.
                              I don't know what's going on...
                              '86 325ES
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/hector111/
                              http://www.vimeo.com/user2016947/videos

Comment

going to some new burger place in SB with my lady friend down here, then to Playwrites.
                                Yours truly,
                                Rich
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Working...
                                X