No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ that was me sorry. I posted under my gf's name.

Comment

ill be there - 9pm - 5/28

Comment

lets try to park in the corner of the shopping plaza. On the lower right hand side of the map.

Therefore when you pull up to the resteraunt it will be the corner on the back left if you are facing the resteraunt. Ill round up the guys.

Comment

whats up Jhon?
          (Sorry i forgot to take that itchy shit from the manifold)
          no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
            whats up Jhon?
            (Sorry i forgot to take that itchy shit from the manifold)
            Your head is currently being machined, should be done Monday, have to take the manifold to my other friend's machine shop since the guy working on the head didn't have a way to hold it in his machine.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I'm between Downtown and Midtown. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I should be there next week...provided I have no problemas replacing my oil pan tomorrow.

Got the pan from GUTEN Parts along with some other stuff. Levent is a chill fella...sent me a complimentary oil filter to go with my oil pan...

DG
              DG

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                Your head is currently being machined, should be done Monday, have to take the manifold to my other friend's machine shop since the guy working on the head didn't have a way to hold it in his machine.
                :) Nice! THANKS.. :).. cant wait to get her running again! Thanks for ur help again man!!

Comment

If you guys need window stickers get them from Billy "BDSax". I ordered them and received them in 2 days. They came out awesome..!!! I will be ordering more soon.
                  Thanks Billy..!!!

Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Damn, came out nice!!!!
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
                      If you guys need window stickers get them from Billy "BDSax". I ordered them and received them in 2 days. They came out awesome..!!! I will be ordering more soon.
                      Thanks Billy..!!!
                      Looks good!

We also got decals from Billy, x2 on the recommendation :)
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

Lets go heat!

Comment

whats good jhon? any news about crappyfold?

Comment

ROFL Matias! Head is on the bench right now, still comin tomorrow?
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:

Comment

yea.. im gonna try to make it after work... i miss driving her!

Comment

Help!

Does anyone local to S FL have an extra oil pan bolt hanging around that they can spare. (the 10mm bolt) Changed my oil pan out an for some reason I came up short 1.
                                =0/

If you do hit me up at info@urbanautotherapy.com let me know where and when I can come scoop it up.

Thanks in advance. Oh BTW is La Carretta still on for tonight??
                                DG

Comment

Working...
                                X