Clear All

Wtb 14" tires lmk asap

Comment

bbk for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=236865

Comment

So when's the next meet????
        Looking for E30 ETA starter & e30 shocks

Comment

anyone have a sunroof panel with no rust?

Comment

I'm looking for a 2.93, 3.25 or 3.46 LSD. Let me know what you've got

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
              All you need to do is wash it well and then use a degreaser/prep solution and you're good.

I have only used non-permanent adhesive based vinyl so far. Usually the only people who use permanent wrapping cast are the companies wrapping box trucks, large trailers, vans, etc.

The stuff I had was calendared for a 10 year outdoor lifespan. There are other kinds of vinyl that I would use; but I'll stick with 3M and Oracals offerings.
              Wow,

that thing came out awesome! Bet mom was pleased...how ya been bud, I know I know it's been a while...
              DG

Comment

Originally posted by Urbanautotherapy View Post
                Wow,

that thing came out awesome! Bet mom was pleased...how ya been bud, I know I know it's been a while...
                Thanks dude. Yeah, it was a fun project.. I have an Insight 1 too for work.. getting ready to satin black vinyl wrap it. The paint on mine is real nice.. might as well preserve it.

Anyways, took the vert out this past weekend; haven't driven it for so long. e30gangsta stopped by with his coupe and we put a euro plate filler in, wired up a euro clock, and fixed his hvac trim. euro filler looks so dope.

I just moved to a house with a nice garage close to UM. Been hectic but so happy I have a big garage again. Can't wait to dig in to the vert!

Hope to see some of you guys out there the next time we all meet up.

Comment

I need a front cross member. If you have one please text me at 786-554-6803. Rene
                  I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

Originally posted by infanterene View Post
                    I need a front cross member. If you have one please text me at 786-554-6803. Rene
                    For the m3? Not sure on the differences, but the m3 and 325/318 subframes have a different part number than the m3.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Crossposted from Parts for Sale, get at me for local delivery of anything here.

Willing to work on prices for locals even more so than usual.

Comment

Thanks dude. Yeah, it was a fun project.. I have an Insight 1 too for work.. getting ready to satin black vinyl wrap it. The paint on mine is real nice.. might as well preserve it.

Anyways, took the vert out this past weekend; haven't driven it for so long. e30gangsta stopped by with his coupe and we put a euro plate filler in, wired up a euro clock, and fixed his hvac trim. euro filler looks so dope.

I just moved to a house with a nice garage close to UM. Been hectic but so happy I have a big garage again. Can't wait to dig in to the vert!

Thats awesome...if you need a hand with wrapping the insight let me know...
                        DG

Comment

Hey I live 3 blocks away from UM. If you see a white mtech appearance package vert thats probably me. My garage is small and I don't have a lot of mechanical skills but if you need a hand on something let me know.

I'm not a real car guy :(

Comment

^ mtech verts are so nice. Pm me your number next time we all hang out, ill give ya a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                              ^ mtech verts are so nice. Pm me your number next time we all hang out, ill give ya a ring.
                              Likewise, shoot it over this way and let me know when you are all down to hang.
                              DG

Comment

Originally posted by infanterene View Post
                                Hey I live 3 blocks away from UM. If you see a white mtech appearance package vert thats probably me. My garage is small and I don't have a lot of mechanical skills but if you need a hand on something let me know.

Awesome. Mine is an early model 87 alpine vert. It's a basket case at the moment but still runs and drives on the m20. Ran a comp. test on it last weekend with G. 175-180 per cylinder :)

It was bought with the intentions of doing an S52 swap, I'm just busy catching up on other projects. Haven't had time to do much of anything since I haven't had a garage close by for a year.

I'm just west of UM by a few blocks. If you see somebody wave at you in a gray insight in the area its probably just me. Big chrome Florida sticker on the tailgate.

Comment

Working...
                                X