No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha thanks man. So what we gonna do with this meet? Seems everyone has something to do.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineIS
      1. Glove box latch assembly. Excellent condition, no key.
      2. 1 Black leather headrest. No tears, rips, etc.
      3. VDO Tachometer (i), fuel and temp gauges. 1 of each.
      4. 3 lit power window switches. All functional. 1 has a burnt bulb.
      5. Passenger side power window motor. Functional.
      Ok guys...the items listed above are FREE!

If interested, I live in the Kendall area...you're welcomed to pick up the items. Thanks!

Comment

I am replacing my A/C compressor soon and need the support/tensioner bracket. Does anyone have one laying around? It is #6 in the picture:

Comment

i do wanna trade some parts?

Comment

let me know if u still want that dash ...
            --Hayden--
            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
            '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
            '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
            www.G2IC.com

Comment

o thats right. yeah man how much?

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineIS View Post
                I am replacing my A/C compressor soon and need the support/tensioner bracket. Does anyone have one laying around? It is #6 in the picture:

I have one for you. It will be available in the next week or 2. No charge, just give me some time to take it off my current set-up.

G, how about the May 6th idea in the other thread? We can do another date, but we're never gonna please everybody, you know? LMK

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mpressive View Post
                  I have one for you. It will be available in the next week or 2. No charge, just give me some time to take it off my current set-up.

G, how about the May 6th idea in the other thread? We can do another date, but we're never gonna please everybody, you know? LMK
                  Ha i was gonna trade him for his free parts :) Slick gsr is the car your parting out a 2 door or 4 door? Dude that day sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                    i do wanna trade some parts?
                    Cool...sounds like a fair deal to me. What are you interested in?

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mpressive View Post
                      Thanks for the freebie. I may need it a bit sooner than that, though. I appreciate the offer!

Comment

If the power window motor is from a 4 door. Maybe. But i basically wanna see the guages/cluster and steal 2 window switches from ya :).

Comment

:) Slick gsr is the car your parting out a 2 door or 4 door? Dude that day sounds good to me.
                          its a 2 Door....

Come get the dash $85 --
                          --Hayden--
                          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                          www.G2IC.com

Comment

Would one of you miami guys be interested in checking out a car or two for me? I'm looking to buy a nice shell for my turbo m30 project, and want a rust free shell. A dent here or there doesn't hurt the sleeper effect. Paypal compensation offered for your time (and some brews when I fly down to pick the car up).

Thanks.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

If the power window motor is from a 4 door. Maybe. But i basically wanna see the guages/cluster and steal 2 window switches from ya :).
                              Window motor is from a 2 door. I don't have the cluster, just the gauges. The switches are yours...

Comment

is the dash already out of the car?

Comment

Working...
                                X