Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an "i" tach :p

My Delphin car was there...just not in the pic. Went all dirty after working at the shop, hardcore style haha.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
      Great turnout at the meet lastnight!
      Yea deff the biggest i've seen out there.
      Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

the shop

John/Carlos... nice seeing you guys today ! Carlos I'll get back to you about that cars on Monday.

John let me know what day is good for you for the fix.

David

Comment

I need an "i" tach
          Its yours. Maybe one day after work this week we can meet up at my house/ the shop whatevers good.
          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
            Its yours.
            Thanks!

Originally posted by nutrof View Post
            John/Carlos... nice seeing you guys today ! Carlos I'll get back to you about that cars on Monday.

David
            David, It was nice meeting you as well. keep me posted.

Guys, if anyone has some spare motor mounts, or even better, some Hockey pucks, I need them, I broke both motor mounts on the challenge car at the last autox.... and I've discovered that hockey pucks are hard to come by here in S. Fla...

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
            •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Make some aluminum mounts man! I can check the measurements on mine do you guys can make some. Anyone with a lathe can make those.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                Make some aluminum mounts man! I can check the measurements on mine do you guys can make some. Anyone with a lathe can make those.
                I thought about that, but the only problem is, i'm afraid it might be too hard on some of the other drive train components.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••

Comment

Nonsense. You have an inline-6... our motors are so well balanced you can't even tell you have solid mounts. I've been on solid mounts for about 2 years and the only motor I blew was the rocker arm, and that's mainly because of over revving. :p
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I guess i should start researching materials... i'm thinking either aluminum or some kind of synthetic plastic like delrin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post

The diamanschwarz 4 door is an M52 6speed btw. Very nice car.
                      Thanks for the kind words from you and everyone else. Its my car- and yes, it is a M52. It does have S52 valve covers with the "M-Power" on them (which adds at least 10 hp ;)). The engine does have S52 cams in it, so maybe it partially deserves them :D

By the way, that pic of the 4 E30s together at the Active meet looks awesome!!! I should use it on my sig.
                      E30 M52B28

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                        Hood wasn't opened? He bought it swapped, but whoever did it is certainly clean.

Correct, I did not do the swap. I simply cashed in on someone else's good work.

What I HAVE done is a decent amount of electrical work to stop all the false warning lights which mostly resulted from sharp solder points grounding out. I am lucky to have a wife who solders very well.
                        E30 M52B28

Comment

rammstien, it's amazing what women can do - mine gave birth (repeatedly), that was enough of utter respect lol.

Carlos, I have a bin of scrap materials you can look through (aluminum, stainless to delrin, just help with gas and buy your own filler rod ;)

Erick, you need to stop by one of these days!

David, should be getting the Dodge off the lfift tomorrow night at the latest, how's Wed look for you for a drop-off?
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hello all,

Anyone have sunroof parts lying around? I am in need of the left side cable and guide.

Comment

Carlos,

When I got the 325 I had the motor mounts were dry rotted. I took a corner and the motor slid and cut my lower radiator hose. Instead of replacing it with a stock set, I put in a set of delrin mounts (I think they are 75D). The ride is a little harsher for me since I have 17's and you can definitely feel the motor.

Comment

addition

John/Carlos,

Check it out, I got that 318is...

these m42's are pretty zippy...

Carlos, how did you set up your radio antenna to the back window defroster. Did you disconnect the defroster or did you just add the antenna?

thanks,
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X