Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Meet Congratulations...............

Good job E30 peeps. I knew you could do it. It would be great if we could have one in Palm Beach County next month and another in Dade County the month after that. And rotate the meets on a monthly basis. That means once a month there will be a convoy of E30's on I95 or the turnpike looking kick ass while the ricers watch us ride by hating our guts. Damn good feeling if you ask me. LOL..............Be blessed...............G.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
      Good job E30 peeps. I knew you could do it. It would be great if we could have one in Palm Beach County next month and another in Dade County the month after that. And rotate the meets on a monthly basis. That means once a month there will be a convoy of E30's on I95 or the turnpike looking kick ass while the ricers watch us ride by hating our guts. Damn good feeling if you ask me. LOL..............Be blessed...............G.

This one was in Pompano Beach.... close enough for you to have made it! :)
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        This one was in Pompano Beach.... close enough for you to have made it! :)
        I hear you guys ended up at the shop. Sorry I missed you guys.
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Yeah, sorry I missed it also.
          Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
          BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Close enough to have made it ???............................O.K........... So since I could not. Is the idea of having county meets a good one or not?? IJS.

Comment

Not only did noone show, but I went out there and got my ass handed to me by a bunch of 10 yr old girls.

-Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

When and where is the next meet?

Comment

Next meet can be at Palm Beach International Raceway. We can do the karts there or id like to try the electric karts. We need a head count first because last night was sad
                  NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                    Next meet can be at Palm Beach International Raceway. We can do the karts there or id like to try the electric karts. We need a head count first because last night was sad
                    Ben said there was about 6 of you guys that showed up here at the shop...
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      Jon, the shop was SWEET. i had my work van picking up parts, Graham had his hybrid, and gordon came in his truck. so Jay had the only e30!

Comment

So I guess you guys saw my car before it was re-introduced with all the new stuff lol
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

looked more at the 02 and the wide body.

Comment

HAHA! We would like to eventually have a meet at the shop, we used to have them quite often between Carlos' old place and mine, but haven't since the new place.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                              Its never abnormal for either of you guys to have double vision.

Lol no seriously though. I wouldnt mind having a little bbq thing going at the shop if people were willing to lend a hand with some stuff. Theres alot of work to do. Last night was a last minute thing before we went home.
                              Last edited by Jonny Cash; 07-31-2011, 06:48 PM.
                              -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                              2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                                Its never abnormal for either of you guys to have double vision.
                                Just don;t invite you to any wedding, though, right? :P
                                john@m20guru.com
                                Links:

Comment

Working...
                                X