• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September update - back at Utopia!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Agent, I'm guessing youre partly responsible for the E30 picnic in Nash and Knox?
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

If you mean the trip to the E30 Picnic in June, I am not, though I am planning to be there.

Comment

Knox and Nash?
          20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I meant I am planning to go to SeaTac for the Picnic. I do live near Nashville though.

Comment

How's the turnouts been?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Excellent!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Need some pics! Hope to make it out before end of the year!

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Is this no longer a meet up or just no traffic on this post? Was wondering about bmw old school car meet ups in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bottombunk View Post
                      Is this no longer a meet up or just no traffic on this post? Was wondering about bmw old school car meet ups in the area.
                      If not we need to start a new one.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Bottombunk where are you located? I’m down in Spring Hill but I know a few guys. We might be able to get something started.

Comment

Murfreesboro i try to attend cars and coffee at the speedway. I have the red e30

Comment

I’m also in Murfreesboro…. Well Smyrna area but all the same.

Comment

What color etc is your e30? Maybe meet up at cars and coffee this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X