• Show
Clear All

Spring 2019 Southeast BMW Brodeo!

Spring 2019 Southeast BMW Brodeo

May 15th-19th

Smoky Mountain Meadow Campground
    Bryson City, NC 28713
    828-488-3672
    Welcome to Smoky Mountain Meadows!When you enter Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground, you can leave all the “rush-rush” of your daily life behind. You will find yourself in a beautiful valley with quiet green meadows and a bubbling brook encompassing your surroundings. When you rise in the morning with dew on

Registration & Payment Link:

Southeast BMW Brodeo on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - Sunday, May 19, 2019 at Smoky Mtn. Meadows Campground, Bryson City, NC - The Southeast BMW Brodeo is a 3 day camping and driving event in the Appalachian / Smoky Mountain region, comprised of BMW enthusiasts from across the Southeast US. It's a great chance to enjoy both ...

Overview:

The Southeast BMW Brodeo is a 3 day camp out gathering of BMW driving enthusiasts from across the southeast in the Appalachian / Smoky Mountain region. A chance to enjoy both the beautiful Appalachian mountains and all the curvy roads it has to offer including US129 The Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway, Cherohala Skyway, and many other great roads of the Smoky Mountain region.

This marks the 12th year of our biannual gathering that includes group drives on some great roads, plenty of group campfire time, free beer, and beautiful wildness camping. We are camping out at Smoky Mountain Meadows Campground in Bryson City, NC.

Additionally we have planned to have this event during the dates of The Vintage since many people in the group wanted to attend the show on Saturday and partake in a group drive to the Foundation event on Friday.

OGs know the early bird drill.

Event registration is $15/day per person. This covers your camping spot and firewood.

You can sign up for 1-4 days.

The campgrounds also offers free WIFI, hots showers, laundry service, ice & snacks, and sites with electrical / water utility hookups.

**NOTE: This is very much an adult oriented event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian and all attendees are expected to be licensed and properly insured before going on group drives.**

BEWARE THAT THIS IS AN 18+ ADULT ORIENTED EVENT!

Consider yourself warned.

I'd like to add; Fantastic brewery in Robinsville. 5 star cuisine and beers of German quality. Local gem

Comment

I will be joining this Thursday. I have my room at Clarion from Wed-Fri, and might stay Thursday night.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Is this the best place to find updates on this and future events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Hoping to get in Thursday for the weekend. Hows the new owners?

durrrrrrrr this is not the fall thread.....
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
          X