Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trade off is that I'm across the country from my beloved E30. I'm having one of those nights where a nice relaxing nighttime drive would be just the ticket and I don't have my chariot to glide through the canyons :[
    '91 325i

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Please stay safe and have a fantastic night!
      '91 325i

Comment

Partypartyparty
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Finger Lakes Region SCCA is having a 160 mile TSD Rally in the Southern Tier today.

I have never run a road rally before, and since my e30 is currently off the road, I am going to be driving my girlfriends 03 civic (which is at least manual). Fortunately, its a lot warmer today than the last few days. Just loaded up the car with road flares, washer fluid, and some snacks. Anybody else going?

Comment

Ughhhh im working! Great day for it though...minus all the salt
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Just got home from the road rally. It was awesome! Lots of blasting around snow covered dirt roads in the middle of nowhere.

There is another event the 18th, starting at the Burger King in Watkins Glen. I'm going to try and make that one too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Oooo let me check my schedule. E39 loves some snowy back roads.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

That sounds mighty interesting? Probably not very fun in an open diff e36 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Recent Rebranding!!
                  Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                  E30 SM62/S62
                  E30 M60 V8
                  E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                  Instagram.com/garageaholic
                  Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
                    That sounds mighty interesting? Probably not very fun in an open diff e36 :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weld it all together.

Drift it frank, drift it.
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Hey I'm from the Syracuse area. If there are any meets going on in NY please let me know. Would like to meet up with some more e30's some time

Comment

Originally posted by e3irsty View Post
                        Hey I'm from the Syracuse area. If there are any meets going on in NY please let me know. Would like to meet up with some more e30's some time

Welcome to e3v, be sure to post up some info on your car. Looks like we might have a good amount of e30s on the road for some springtime meet ups.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                          Welcome to e3v, be sure to post up some info on your car. Looks like we might have a good amount of e30s on the road for some springtime meet ups.
                          Here is a picture of when I first got her and also where it's sitting for winter. Struts, Lowering Springs (idk what brands). Adjustable camber kit on the rear -1 degree for best grip. Harley mufflers not my choice but sounds great lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	E30FrontEnd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	7164002

Name:	E30OnTrailer.jpg
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	7164004

Name:	RearendE30Mufflers.jpg
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	7164005

Comment

Whats that color? Interesting just running the valance and no bumper. Was it fully welded to the body or just spot welded and filler?
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                              Whats that color? Interesting just running the valance and no bumper. Was it fully welded to the body or just spot welded and filler?
                              Yeah that's pretty unique. I have never seen that before
                              '91 325i

Comment

Looks almost like diamantschwarz. That is interesting metalwork in the front. Looks welded on to me.
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X