X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swanny
    replied
    I have saturday off for once! Arrange an impromptu upstate meet somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    Yeah, my '86 535i always got a lot of love around town. I miss having those four big goofy looking headlights.

Leave a comment:

• thatphysicsguy
    replied
    Welcome! Yeah Binghamton is this little island of old school bmw awesomeness in the middle of new york: it's great.

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    Put some up, Pain to downsize them though for the albums

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Post up pics. E38s can be damn sexy

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    Excellent. Well, Oddball out here, I'm driving an E38, But he said you guys would be doing Meets and Cruises this summer. I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    That'd be Frank

Leave a comment:

• Crow486
    replied
    Hey, From Binghamton here. Met a guy who said he had an e30 with an m62 in the AMC Theatre Parking lot. Told me to check out the forums, Here I am. Anyone able to ID the guy?

Leave a comment:

• Wergen7
    replied
    Pics coming soon to a build thread near you

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Welcome! Get some pics up.

Leave a comment:

• Wergen7
    replied
    Just found this part of the forum. Pretty cool didn't think anybody gave a F about the owners in this part of the state. Guess I'll say hello, and that my coupe is sitting on jack stands waiting for install of new brake stuff. I'm hoping to be on the road for the first time this spring

Leave a comment:

• Verdurous
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post

:(

Awww that was such a fun road trip car! Though I do like the replacement.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Anyone end up heading up there today? Take pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Get with it man! Theres a car show in utica this weekend i guess? Not 100% sure of anyone is going. I know i'm out because of work...

Leave a comment:

• thatphysicsguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    Lovin this rain!!!! Clean off the roads finally.

Is everything still in the car? Hardest part is getting the top few bolts of transmission out of the block, weird angles. Just get a proper torx set and swivels with extensions and its not that bad. Don't forget to unplug the reverse though. When I stripped my car down i dropped the back of the transmission, pulled up the front of the motor with an engine brace, loosened everything up, then dropped it onto my chest while I was on a creeper and rolled out.
    Nice, glad it isn't a terribly hard procedure. The guy with the parts car went on vacation kinda suddenly then I had to rearrange my finances so it got pushed back a bit, but now trying to do it next week sometime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X