Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking schwartz but the green from the trailer made it look different as well as the instagram pics. Almost looked like a brown/green and I kinda dig that.

Like this

Or this
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
      I was thinking schwartz but the green from the trailer made it look different as well as the instagram pics. Almost looked like a brown/green and I kinda dig that.

Like this

Or this
      It's more of the first green, don't know much about body work so I'm sorry guys but I am unsure about that. Not sure what color exactly. An old owner did it in his garage, not bad but started peeling so you can see the original black. Doesn't bother me too much though. Thanks for all of your guys interest in her I'm still trying to learn more about the car and what I can do engine swap wise

Comment

Youre in the right place. One of the swap masters (FrankM) is from here in binghamton. F34r also has motor ADD so he's always swapping or changing his plans. Tons of info and genuinely helpful people. Just do your research and put some thought in your posts. Feel free to ask questions in here or PM anyone in this thread.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Youre in the right place. One of the swap masters (FrankM) is from here in binghamton. F34r also has motor ADD so he's always swapping or changing his plans. Tons of info and genuinely helpful people. Just do your research and put some thought in your posts. Feel free to ask questions in here or PM anyone in this thread.
          Thank you very much! I'll need the help so I appreciate that.

Comment

Yeah there's this little enclave of E30 fanatics in binghamton not to mention r3v has huge amounts of info about 24v swaps.
            '91 325i

Comment

Or this
              That color is very sexy. I wonder if it's a stock color or not...
              '91 325i

Comment

It sure is
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Upstate NY General chat.

For clarification purposes

Zobelbraun Metallic code 196 1982-1985
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

spring needs to hurry up and get here already, this time away from the E30 and sunlight is driving me crazy
                    '91 325i

Comment

It can wait a bit....my free time is eaten up by work and other projects. Need some motivation and 2 days off to bare down to finish up all the mechanical stuff.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

There is another road rally coming up in the finger lakes region. You should all attend if you are able. There was one e30 belonging to an rit student at the last event. It would be awesome to get some more e30 people to show up. If your e30 is hibernating for the winter, come anyway! I've been running these events in my gf's civic, and having a blast!

These road rallies are amazingly fun, and offer a much more challenging driving experience than you would think was possible on public roads while following the speed limit.

Cruising around winding snow covered dirt roads through woods and mountains in the dark = hours of excitement behind the wheel!

Link: http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2014/T...Oflier2014.pdf
                        Last edited by Andy.B; 02-06-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Damn it all! Working that day too....coulda gotten it off if I didnt have this damn wedding to go to the week before.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Hey guys, I figured I would post this where it may get some more exposure.

I'm a Long Island based photographer, I do a lot in the defensive industry, portraiture, products, yada yada yada. But I miss shooting more cars, BMW's specifically.

I'm looking for anyone in the area, I'm in 516 area, travel often, who would be looking for a PHOTOSHOOT of their car. I'm not necessarily charging you, more so looking to just reach out to the community a little more.

Here's a couple recent shots, the blue e30 was mine at the time. Now I drive an e39 M5.

Comment

Nothing like a 3 am deer butcher sesh to ruin your night.

Tagged this little bastard with the e39....headlight and fender are done for.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by e3irsty View Post
                                Hey I'm from the Syracuse area. If there are any meets going on in NY please let me know. Would like to meet up with some more e30's some time
                                I make trips to 'Cuse a good amount, I am always up to meet new members!

Welcome to e3v, be sure to post up some info on your car. Looks like we might have a good amount of e30s on the road for some springtime meet ups.
                                I sure hope you ordered the remain bits for yours....

I might be staying with the m30 and buying my BMW motorcycle this year instead. M30 is running perfectly and it owes me nothing.

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                                Yeah there's this little enclave of E30 fanatics in binghamton not to mention r3v has huge amounts of info about 24v swaps.
                                Fuck 24v ;)

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                                spring needs to hurry up and get here already, this time away from the E30 and sunlight is driving me crazy
                                Originally posted by marklandphoto View Post
                                Hey guys, I figured I would post this where it may get some more exposure.

I'm a Long Island based photographer, I do a lot in the defensive industry, portraiture, products, yada yada yada. But I miss shooting more cars, BMW's specifically.

I'm looking for anyone in the area, I'm in 516 area, travel often, who would be looking for a PHOTOSHOOT of their car. I'm not necessarily charging you, more so looking to just reach out to the community a little more.
                                You are welcome to shoot mine, big things are going to happen in spring :)

Nothing like a 3 am deer butcher sesh to ruin your night.

Tagged this little bastard with the e39....headlight and fender are done for.
                                Can you never catch a break? First the tires popping like crazy, then the wiring gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                                Let's make some bambi jerky!
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X