No announcement yet.

The Official 2017 Secret Santa Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've talked to and seen Farbin in person a few times in the last year. I don't think he is out of the BMW game all the way. He had an X5 I think. But he is absent even on the Idaho page.

Also, I don't know if my recipient got his gift, he never posted on here. I hope he did.

Comment

I still don't know who sent me my gift lol
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Santa, duhhh....
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Well, thanks for the dash hoola and tool kit to whoever sent it! Can't wait to get the coupe driving again to stick the hoola on the dash. Tool kit is going in the GF's car in case of emergencies.

djjerme, hope you enjoy the books and the keyless entry. Let me know if you get confused about any of the wiring. It should be straightforward and only take an hour even if you're soldering and shrink-wrapping everything. It's such a nice convenience and saves wear-and-tear on your locks.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

It wasn't me.

But that's exactly what you'd say if you sent something.

Comment

my ss's name is danny i think...
              what's your user name man?

love the book...
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              '90 325i sedan daily driven
              '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Shit gents,

We have another deadbeat. Message has been sent to the violator. Pending explanation.

Wayyy over 1000 posts by this member, as well. Shake mt damn head
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                  Shit gents,

We have another deadbeat. Message has been sent to the violator. Pending explanation.

Wayyy over 1000 posts by this member, as well. Shake mt damn head
                  you got stiffed also??

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                    you got stiffed also??
                    I did not. Mr. Burg was the best Secret Santa'er I have ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                      djjerme, hope you enjoy the books and the keyless entry. Let me know if you get confused about any of the wiring. It should be straightforward and only take an hour even if you're soldering and shrink-wrapping everything. It's such a nice convenience and saves wear-and-tear on your locks.
                      Yes, thank you! I actually had a pretty beat copy of one of the books, but I passed that one on to a friend now that I have a shiny new copy (tis the season of giving!)

the touring actually came with Keyless installed (hooray JDM?) but the Alpina is a prime candidate for it. :)
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by mr e30 325is View Post
                        i did not. Mr. Burg was the best secret santa'er i have ever had.
                        <3
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Plot twist , deadbeat is OP’s 2nd acct

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Its always a little sad when your person doesn't post their gift. Are you excited or are your a Grinch you got a gift from a random person lol

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              Plot twist , deadbeat is OP’s 2nd acct
                              Lawl, you're a huge cocksucker sometimes.

The member in question responded to me immediately and is currently tracking down where his gift is. I was told it was purchased from Ebay. Will keep the thread updated as new input is received.

Comment

I forgot to update!

I got this fantastic piece of M3 art goodness. I'm currently hunting down a frame for it.

1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                                1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X