FS: 1988 325IX Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1988 325IX Manual

This is a beautiful example of the all wheel drive E30. This car has had a complete overhaul 6k miles ago. The engine, transmission and diffs are from a car with ~90,000 miles and the engine was rebuilt. Work done: -Engine rebuild (all seals replaced, valves lapped, piston rings, rod bearings, etc.) -New clutch and pilot bearing -Brand new brake calipers, pads, and brake lines were replaced about 8 years ago. -Suspension bushings -Seats re-covered -Shift bushings -CV joints rebuilt -Relatively new tires -325IS ECU -Fuel filter -fuel lines I’m sad to have to sell this car. The dash is crack free and rust is minimal as the car was repainted and winter-proofed a couple years ago. The car runs and drives like its new. I have lots of documents and the title. The A/C works, but needs a refill. Otherwise, everything on this car works. $4,600 Make an offer! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent dm,

Comment

Where are the ix flares? Any more pics?
      89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
      1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

This will be a deal for someone if it checks out. I wish this hit the market a few months ago!
        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Where is this car and do you have more pictures?

Comment

Can we see more pictures and what state is the car in?

Comment

Any more pics?

Comment

Saw this car on the FB page I think, in my hometown! Wish I was still there, would come check it out. Have always wanted an IX, good luck with sale. If it's still available in a couple years when I move back home I'll hit you up
                '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

You'd probably get more offers if you put a little effort into your post. Pics are your friend. Sounds cool, but no telling. GL

Comment

Angle of the front springs looks RWD

Comment

More pics, and actual mileage. Pending a pre purchase inspection, I might be VERY interested Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It was posted on facebook with a bunch more pictures and it is sold

Comment

Working...
                        X