Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW E30 Bi-Xenon HID Projector Retrofit Kits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 Bi-Xenon HID Projector Retrofit Kits!

Introducing an E30 bi-xenon HID projector retrofit kit. This kit replaces the halogen bulbs and stock projectors with modern bi-xenon Morimoto Mini H1 8.0 projectors and HID bulbs using an adapter that allows to a simple diy installation..

Retrofit kits are available for each BMW e30 projector-style headlight. Kits start at $500 shipped which includes a complete Morimoto retrofit kit (projectors, ballasts, igniters, and bulbs). An option HD Power Relay harness is available that powers the ballasts directly from a 12v source for an extra $30.

Beyond the DIY Retrofit Kits I have plugh-and-play brand new Depo clear and smoked headlights with the retrofit alreacy completed.

More pictures, information, and tutorials are available on my website: https://www.esgprints.com/

But if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on my website or on here. Everything that happens on my website I get notified for. So I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version  Name:	D15F5B75-8723-4173-8A9F-087407BA4BA2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	49.2 KB ID:	10052500 Click image for larger version  Name:	CABB80AF-A8EC-410C-B4C7-2977C023F1C2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	10052501

Click image for larger version  Name:	F64DDD5B-59DD-417C-BEEF-248E8E7309E0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	10052496
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5033E6A3-3B14-4079-9C2E-2DB325790753.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	10052497

Last edited by gilber33; 04-11-2022, 07:28 AM.

Very interested. Will you have these for European smileys? Not sure if they’re the same as depo’s.

Comment

Originally posted by hakstern View Post
      Very interested. Will you have these for European smileys? Not sure if they’re the same as depo’s.
      I'm working on these for Depo Smileys. From what I can gather, I think the Depo/European Smiley's are the same but then there is another version of smiley that is different? I'm trying to confirm this. I've had a couple people ask.

Comment

Nice !! Gonna need to get ones for the Depos when they are available . These look pretty dope !

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerwolf View Post
          Nice !! Gonna need to get ones for the Depos when they are available . These look pretty dope !
          Thank you!! There will be an updated post when those are available - hopefully have something this weekend.

Comment

In for Depos, maybe one day Euro smiles!

Please charge enough to make the product worth your time and keep the love in it with customer service. Better lighting just makes these cars even that much better to drive! :)

Another complementary product would be a 5 second delay circuit for the bi-xenon function to allow "flash to pass".

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

In for DEPO as well! +1 for a flash to pass relay
              IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Looks awesome, can't wait t see before and after night photos!

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                  In for Depos, maybe one day Euro smiles!

Please charge enough to make the product worth your time and keep the love in it with customer service. Better lighting just makes these cars even that much better to drive! :)

Another complementary product would be a 5 second delay circuit for the bi-xenon function to allow "flash to pass".

Wow. That is actually some really good advice. Thank you. I appreciate that.

I never thought about that. Something to think about. Ultimately it's up to whoever install the projectors, but putting together a "splice in" delay circuit is a good idea.

Comment

I'm also interested!
                    Please let us know when you come up with a price for the whole thing.

Also a bit of instructions (what comes with the kit, how to wire it, what do we need) would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by hozzziii View Post
                      I'm also interested!
                      Please let us know when you come up with a price for the whole thing.

Also a bit of instructions (what comes with the kit, how to wire it, what do we need) would be greatly appreciated.
                      I linked a website I put together in the original post. Looking back at the post it's not very obvious at all. haha.

They'll be $145-155 shipped per set for the adatpers and hardware.

Comment

That seems like a really reasonable price! I'm in for the depo smileys as soon as they become available. I had an early design of the squared motorwerks adapters (and I think 4.0 or 5.0 mori's?) on my old regular elips and LOVED the light output.
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                          That seems like a really reasonable price! I'm in for the depo smileys as soon as they become available. I had an early design of the squared motorwerks adapters (and I think 4.0 or 5.0 mori's?) on my old regular elips and LOVED the light output.
                          Should have something for this this weekend!

Comment

Wow might be interested in a set of these. Those look perfect. Nice looking website too.
                            91 318is M50 swapped
                            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

would also be in for a set of these! way less expensive then squared.

Comment

Working...
                              X