This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whodwho View Post
    For the M20 guys, I am running behind on getting these built for current orders and you wont get a better deal then this and I can assist with getting you up and running ;)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300203
    I appreciate that - can't turn that offer down.... I picked this one, we will likely be in contact at some point ha!
    1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
    1990 325i 24v
    1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

The 24v one has changed directions a few times but I have recently started back on finishing it. When I first started a 24v version I had originally hoped to fit a MS3 but the stock cases are so thin it makes it tough. I then was just going with a Microsquirt MS2 module based one for the simplicity and that it will fit in the stock case well.

I then picked up a MS3pro module when it released and have it in the works. The module will be perfect but is $850 by itself, is this going to push it outside most peoples budget? Should I still offer a MS2 based one, it would be half the cost of a MS3 one but offers half the features...
      Would much rather full sequential fuel/spark, even if it requires a different box. Would be running it on an obd2 m52.
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
        Would much rather full sequential fuel/spark, even if it requires a different box. Would be running it on an obd2 m52.
        Who cares about the box, as long as it has the right connector on it?
        2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
        2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
        1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
        1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
        - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
        1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
        Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Exactly.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

If you sold MS3 in space balls the lunch box I would still buy it as long as she plugs right in!!!
            Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Exactly. It can be an aluminum box not the original dme box, as long as it uses the 55pin oem connector and it has ms3 inside. Im all for it at whatever price. Your paying for the convenience and plug and play aspect.

Comment

Can you build these already tuned for a turbo? That one that you linked to that was just sold was tuned for a turbo and 42#ers, did you set that up? If you could do a turbo tune set up for wasted spark and 42# injectors, what would the cost be? Thanks a lot
                1990 325i Touring - The Bonsai Bimmer - Patiently Waiting
                1984 316 Coupe - The Base Model - Pain in the Ass
                1988 750iL - The Daily Driver
                ...And a couple others...

Comment

I want!

PMed you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stanhayward View Post
                    Can you build these already tuned for a turbo? That one that you linked to that was just sold was tuned for a turbo and 42#ers, did you set that up? If you could do a turbo tune set up for wasted spark and 42# injectors, what would the cost be? Thanks a lot

Comment

Sorry I missed that post, I can provide a startup tune and assist with getting it running well I cannot provide a ready to run tune. There are too many variables especially in boosted applications to provide a ready to run tune.
                      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                      4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Okay that makes sense. So that start up tune could run with 42# injectors right away? But just need to be tailored to the specific turbo set up?

Comment

You got it, and it should be drivable but I just wouldn't go out and flog it until it is dialed in 8^)
                          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Might sound like a dumb question, but is this for m50/s50?

Comment

Sorry I missed that post, I can provide a startup tune and assist with getting it running well I cannot provide a ready to run tune. There are too many variables especially in boosted applications to provide a ready to run tune.
                              Hello!

I had sent an email/PM regarding a start-up tune as well. Would you mind shooting me a PM when you have a moment?

Thanks Keith!

Comment

received my PnP MS setup today.

been emailing Keith about it a lot and he has been overwhelmingly helpful and supportive.

can't recommend Keith strongly enough for anyone looking to go MS on their e30.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X