87 528e (Sold)
    93 318is E36 (Parted out)
    92 325ic (Parted out)
    94 325i E36 (Sold)
    88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

Originally posted by DrtyE30 View Post
      Still have my email from before? If so can you shoot me some pics of it. Also what colors did you end up going for with the floor mattes?
      I'm sure I do but I have no clue who you are based on your forum name. Can you PM me your email address please?

I ended up just making black/black mats this time. I had a ton of inquiries but everyone lost interest when it came down to price. The lowest I can do mats for is $175+shipping. (Approx $200 total) IMHO that's a pretty stellar price for a fully customizable set of mats. Carpet and binding comes in TONS of colors; you get to pick the ones you want.
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
        I'm sure I do but I have no clue who you are based on your forum name. Can you PM me your email address please?

I ended up just making black/black mats this time. I had a ton of inquiries but everyone lost interest when it came down to price. The lowest I can do mats for is $175+shipping. (Approx $200 total) IMHO that's a pretty stellar price for a fully customizable set of mats. Carpet and binding comes in TONS of colors; you get to pick the ones you want.
        PM'd

91 318is M50 swap
        89 325ic
        12 WRX Daily
        86 325e Sold
        88 325is (Parted out)
        06 330XI (Sold)
        91 318is-M20 turbo Sold :(
        91 318ic (Sold)
        87 528e (Sold)
        93 318is E36 (Parted out)
        92 325ic (Parted out)
        94 325i E36 (Sold)
        88 325ix (Sold)

Click my Signature to see the build!!^

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post

DSC_0098 by yahh-, on Flickr

DSC_0099 by yahh-, on Flickr

DSC_0100 by yahh-, on Flickr

DSC_0101 by yahh-, on Flickr

Would it be possible to make a set of boots identical to this only having some blue and green (alpine style) stitching? Looked through quite a few pages and hadent seen it yet.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
            Would it be possible to make a set of boots identical to this only having some blue and green (alpine style) stitching? Looked through quite a few pages and hadent seen it yet.
            Absolutely. I have green a few blue threads in stock. Can you send me a PM with a pic that has some good color showing?
            - Josh
            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Got yardage of this in today. Anyone want a boot set? $50 shipped within the US for this cloth.

- Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Bump

Orders packed up to go out, making boots all day today.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Friday bump.

Pricing for leather boots will change next month, going up to keep pace with leather cost. I'm using a nicer leather now that costs more. Get them at the old price before they cost more!
                  - Josh
                  1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                    Gotcha. Let me see what I can do. How much are you looking for?
                    Im thinking it will take about 3-4 yards to get all the seats done. What do you think?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
                      Im thinking it will take about 3-4 yards to get all the seats done. What do you think?
                      I think it would likely be 4 yards. I'm still on the lookout for the anthrazit houndstooth though. I don't have an exact match yet. Green on the other hand...
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Woah, busy night. Thanks everyone!

- Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

TTT
                          More orders shipping today
                          - Josh
                          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Forgot to ask, any idea when the cardinal boots/ floor mats would be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                              Forgot to ask, any idea when the cardinal boots/ floor mats would be ready?
                              I got your sample today, I'm going to go to the trim supply Saturday morning and see if I can match it there. If not I'll send off for some sample chips.

Do you want the binding on the mats to match the carpet or be a different color? What kind of backing: nibbed or smooth with a couple Velcro pads sewn on?
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

nibbed bottom with same color binding na dlike I mentioned on the Fb message, if you could get the ///M on there that would be rad!

Comment

Working...
                                X