No announcement yet.

FS: Custom shift/brake boots - $15 and up, shipping included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro, do you have any of that bluish paisley print (the one you made the zip baggy put of), blue houndstooth or mtech fabric for a shift boot and ebrake?

Comment

Originally posted by R1ckM View Post
      Hey bro, do you have any of that bluish paisley print (the one you made the zip baggy put of), blue houndstooth or mtech fabric for a shift boot and ebrake?
      I have red paisley, 2 types of blue houndstooth, as well as some mtech fabric. Shoot me a message with some specifics please.
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
        Got yardage of this in today. Anyone want a boot set? $50 shipped within the US for this cloth.

Any pics of this installed? Also, is a pair of headrests enough material to make a shiftboot out of? Not sure I need the e-brake yet and a friend has had a pair of houndstooth headrests he's been trying to get rid of
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just wanted to say that Cletonius was a pleasure to deal with. Will post pics when I get my set in.
          Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
          1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Love my set! Thanks Josh.

Comment

red suede love

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              Trading some nice guitars for parts!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=314916

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Any pics of this installed? Also, is a pair of headrests enough material to make a shiftboot out of? Not sure I need the e-brake yet and a friend has had a pair of houndstooth headrests he's been trying to get rid of
                No installed shots unfortunately, I've shipped a few sets but haven't gotten any pics back.

I can make a full set of boots from a pair of headrests no problems.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Any black leather with like an emerald blue stitching?
                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by tylernaugle; 05-27-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Sorry for being MIA all week guys, moving is a major pain in the ass! I didn't realize we had so much stuff.

Anyways, I've got everyone's messages and will be replying ASAP.
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Any updates on my boot set? :)
                      -Ryan
                      05/87 Henna M3
                      04/71 Baikal 2002tii

Comment

I think Cletonius went MIA again... Been trying to get updated via PM. It's been over 8 weeks since I placed my order...
                        '91 318is turbo

Comment

Same. I placed an order for Evo cloth set 5 weeks ago. I am willing to wait for the good work he does. I would just like an update.
                          Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
                          1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Hi guys,
                            I'll be replying to every message individually but here's the meat of it.

Work is still happening.

As I posted a while back I switched day jobs and moved. It seems that in life when it rains it pours. Just as I got settled in my new shop I was sent to a customer's site for 10 days. I am finally back and have shipped 3 orders out today after being home 1 day.

I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting and hope to turn around the slowness I've ad working with me these past couple of months.

Again, sorry everyone. I'll be replying to all messages shortly with updates and will get it done ASAP.
                            - Josh
                            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

What mtech fabric do you have in stock?
                              1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

I wanted to ask if u could do a z3 coupe shift boot?......

and would cost be any different?

Im ready....
                                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Working...
                                X