ISO/WTB - 8" LukeBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO/WTB - 8" LukeBox

Looking to buy an 8in "LukeBox" sub enclosure, preferably in the gray. I'm relatively near Denver if someone has one on the front range, otherwise I'd be willing to pay for shipping. Please PM me and let me know what you're looking to sell yours for!

Unless your car is a convertible, I do not recommend the Lukebox unless you prefer to run the most heaviest box ever made for the E30. Go with a light weight sealed 1cu ft box for a 10 or 12 and it will not only slam harder, it will sound better too. I've installed hundreds of 8 inch woofers and 90% of the time, the customer returns after a few months because their ears get used to the bass and they end up wishing for more. But do not be concerned about woofer size, the main factor in having good strong bass is the amp, not the woofer.

For example, I have seen a 8 inch woofers shatter windshields with the right amp setup and multiple woofers sound like crap with crappy amp setups.
    Owner - Bavarian Restoration
    BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
    www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Highly recommend a JL Audio CS110LG-TW3
      I have one in my e30 coupe and sounds great and sound doesn't get out of the car as well.
      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Id put one of these into the ski hole, I'm not done and haven't listened, Under 20 LBS, Maybe 13 LBS?. Just alternative ideas if you don't fine the Luke Box

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-Dl9FVO...BoCPBMQAvD_BwE

Last edited by moatilliatta; 03-25-2021, 10:32 AM.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
        X