Stromung Cat-Back SS Exhaust Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

I think I remember it being $80 about 3 years ago from the last group buy and it was only from Costa Mesa to Los Angeles Lol
    $100 from coast to coast

Comment

still waiting on mine....
      1993 325iC
      1998 M3
      1987 535iS

Comment

Spoke to Scott yesterday. They're working on the last of the orders (325i guys) now and should be shipping the first batch very soon.

He also mentioned that he renegotiated his shipping rates and it was only going to be about $60 to get mine all the way to NC.

Comment

I've had mine installed for a week now I shoulda posted a pic by now but I've been enjoying breaking in my new engine. I'll get one later today.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleconstantine View Post
            I've had mine installed for a week now I shoulda posted a pic by now but I've been enjoying breaking in my new engine. I'll get one later today.
            how about a video too!
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Received mine on Saturday, unpacked it and the craftsmanship is awesome. Definitely worth the wait.

Comment

How did everyone's fitment / installation go?

Comment

Fitment was spot on and installation was a breeze. Worth every penny to me, especially since I tried a Walker branded OEM style replacement from RockAuto prior and fought to install it. I'm really impressed. It sounds good. Not obnoxiously loud and no droning for me on the freeway.

Comment

still no pic for those installed?
                    1993 325iC
                    1998 M3
                    1987 535iS

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0473.jpg Views:	0 Size:	205.8 KB ID:	10090476 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0472.jpg Views:	0 Size:	203.6 KB ID:	10090477 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.3 KB ID:	10090475

​Sorry for the delay, all I managed to snap. Got too excited to get it on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristobel View Post
                        Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0473.jpg Views:	0 Size:	205.8 KB ID:	10090476 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0472.jpg Views:	0 Size:	203.6 KB ID:	10090477 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0520.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.3 KB ID:	10090475

​Sorry for the delay, all I managed to snap. Got too excited to get it on the car.
                        looks amazing. Did you replace your exhaust hangers/rubber and such when install? or reuse?
                        1993 325iC
                        1998 M3
                        1987 535iS

Comment

Looks fuckin' sick! How do you like the sound?
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Looks good! Can you also snap a picture of tips and how it is centered with the bumper and how it is supported under the subframe, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by arcpolo View Post

looks amazing. Did you replace your exhaust hangers/rubber and such when install? or reuse?
                              I reused, but only cause I recently replaced everything.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post

Looks fuckin' sick! How do you like the sound?
                                Overall I like the sound a lot. It's deep and sporty sounding. On the freeway it's really quiet, no drone and barely noticable unless there's a load. My only gripe is it's a little loud (drone) on the street under load from 1,800 - 2,100 for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X