X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2. interested pending mockup pics.

-B

Originally posted by Ryan...
    It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

FWIW, there's a mfg in Finland I believe that will do GB's for about $375 a piece. They are long tubes and are coated. Not trying to shit here but I do want me some headers!

Comment

Me wants some headers!

Comment

update?

Comment

agreed update?

Comment

The crickets in this thread are taking my money for other projects. Need an update in here before the money is all spent on things that actually exist.
              '88 iX Money Pit/Labor of Love

Comment

Originally posted by cganne View Post
                FWIW, there's a mfg in Finland I believe that will do GB's for about $375 a piece. They are long tubes and are coated. Not trying to shit here but I do want me some headers!
                Originally posted by sarcasmkillsme View Post
                Me wants some headers!
                Originally posted by caliGreen View Post
                update?
                Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                agreed update?
                Originally posted by wh00sh View Post
                The crickets in this thread are taking my money for other projects. Need an update in here before the money is all spent on things that actually exist.

Look guys. Aparently there is a month long holiday in China(?). or whatever, the bottom line is that the test headers have been made, when they get to me I will bolt them on. I dont really have any updates till I get them.
                CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
                For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Originally posted by MaksV View Post
                  good news. Spoke to Anthony, and he said that at latest I should have the demo set in my hands by the first week of January.
                  cntainer came in today - should have them soon.
                  Ok so I need to apologize again. I was really excited because they were finished and had arrived in the states. or so I thought.

apparently there was a mixup and they didnt get shipped. We contacted the company and they will ship them out ASAP. but I am gonna have to ask you guys to keep waiting. As soon as this prototype model is here, we will fit it to my car, make adjustments and have them mass produced. I again apologize for the delays.
                  the prototype is on its way here.

it is exactly what you wrote there. we have a place over there that is set upto machine these bad boys, they have sent us a prototype with single flanges - we bought white325 solid flanges that we are going to weld ontothe prototype and when we sent it back all the new ones will come with the stronger single flanges.

now this project is on track but I can only tellyou what I know. I am told that the headers are on their way here, so thats what I am telling you. I promise it will all be worth the wait - however negatice comments are not necessary. I am a full time engineering student and Anthony is experiancing family issues. Realistically these headers are not either of our top priority, but we are working on it as we can.
                  at least we know white325is's flanges exist. ;)

Look guys. Aparently there is a month long holiday in China(?). or whatever, the bottom line is that the test headers have been made, when they get to me I will bolt them on. I dont really have any updates till I get them.
                  uh huh.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^^ thats useful thanks.

Looks I am 2 people removed so what I hear I pass on, that it. To be honest I am not sure but I think there actually is a holiday in china.
                    CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

forgive me for being a skeptic
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        forgive me for being a skeptic
                        a mod should know better than to shit on peoples threads. hopefully they will be here by May. thats what they told anthony when he called last night. We put in an order for 100 more e46 headers ( total sold approaching 500 :)), these should come with that container.

think what you like - this is what i was told, as soon as I hear more I will let the community knows.
                        CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

this isn't a FS thread; I'm not shitting on anything. 4 months and lots of excuses with nothing to show for it. That's why I'm skeptical.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            this isn't a FS thread; I'm not shitting on anything. 4 months and lots of excuses with nothing to show for it. That's why I'm skeptical.
                            I have yet to make a single excuse. I just tell you guys what I am told. if i am told somethign wrong and pass it on to you i apologize. thats it. no excuses, at least not on my end.
                            CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

No excuses? LOL

good news. Spoke to Anthony, and he said that at latest I should have the demo set in my hands by the first week of January.
                              cntainer came in today - should have them soon.
                              Ok so I need to apologize again. I was really excited because they were finished and had arrived in the states. or so I thought.

apparently there was a mixup and they didnt get shipped. We contacted the company and they will ship them out ASAP. but I am gonna have to ask you guys to keep waiting. As soon as this prototype model is here, we will fit it to my car, make adjustments and have them mass produced. I again apologize for the delays.
                              the prototype is on its way here.

it is exactly what you wrote there. we have a place over there that is set upto machine these bad boys, they have sent us a prototype with single flanges - we bought white325 solid flanges that we are going to weld ontothe prototype and when we sent it back all the new ones will come with the stronger single flanges.

now this project is on track but I can only tellyou what I know. I am told that the headers are on their way here, so thats what I am telling you. I promise it will all be worth the wait - however negatice comments are not necessary. I am a full time engineering student and Anthony is experiancing family issues. Realistically these headers are not either of our top priority, but we are working on it as we can.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I see not excuses. just me saying I dont have it. not an excuse - simply a statement of fact.
                                CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Comment

Working...
                                X