E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luis325
    replied
    Snoopy wanna trade for a Mtech 2 Valance? hahahaha!
    Or anything else?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by luis325
    yeap! I really like how they look on late model cars!
    Black vert with plastic bumpers and this front valance ohhh!!!!
    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Yeap! I really like how they look on late model cars!
    Black vert with plastic bumpers and this front valance Ohhh!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    damn sexy, ain't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Man i really want one of these for my vert....
    If anyone wants to buy my new Mtech2 lower valance ill get one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Got one order shipping out Monday

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Anyone buy one of these?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by drmcdave
    can't read german so don't waste your time.
    :d
    Last edited by Sn00pyB0ttz; 12-08-2010, 11:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    can't read german so don't waste your time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by DrMcDave
    Interesting the receipt has the flat top A's. I don't know much about Alpina stuff but I'm considering biting the bullet anyway. I love this front end. How does it mount?

    If you can read german I can scan up the rest of the instruction and send it to you :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    Interesting the receipt has the flat top A's. I don't know much about Alpina stuff but I'm considering biting the bullet anyway. I love this front end. How does it mount?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Just scanned up the instruction manual for the airdam.
    For th record this thing in not made pretty solid and has a decent weight to it too :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Massive Lee
    replied
    TUV papers for any part are available off eBay or at your nearest Xerox center. That's a proof of compliance, not a proof of originality. Get a letter from Alpina stating that they supplied the part. That letter is worth the $300 extra compared with a knock-off.

    As a technical note, I am disapointed to see that the spoilers (original or not) are made from cheap chopped fiberglass instead of the stronger woven one. ;-(

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Ruh oh, looks like that "A" isn't flat like the others!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied





    These are what I got in the mail this week. Came with TUV papers and my Alpina paperwork too
    This is for the facelift e30
    Last edited by Sn00pyB0ttz; 12-08-2010, 06:18 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...